OnePlus 7T Pro camera - poor performance

1. hanandyn
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM

hanandyn , Nov 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM :
    I bought today the OnePlus 7T Pro, after 2 years I have been using the Huawei mate 10 pro.
    I have been taking some pictures with the OnePlus and mate 10 and I can say that I am extremely disappointed.
    the pictures the mate 10 is taking are better than the OnePlus 7T Pro.
    part of the reason I bought the OnePlus was the camera and it is taking pictures worst then a 2 years old phone!
    even the camera app is lacking a lot of features and basic settings, for example I can't choose the pictures resolution.

is it just me? or am I missing something?

2. ADARSHVG9
    Eclair Nov 9, 2019 at 6:11 PM

3. rmahesh
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2019 at 10:27 PM

4. NahbiCris
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 5:17 AM

Kethrildur likes this.
  5. hanandyn
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2019 at 1:59 AM

hanandyn , Nov 11, 2019 at 1:59 AM :
    I am sure my pictures can be better if I set the right environment for it. but we are not expecting to be a professional photographers.

what we are saying that with our same "limited" capabilities we were able to get a better photos with our previous phones.

I do agree that some of the pictures I took with the OnePlus 7t pro were good but in general it was easier to get better pictures with my 2 years old phone.

6. NahbiCris
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 11, 2019 at 2:13 AM

NahbiCris , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 11, 2019 at 2:13 AM :
    Better results maybe aren't better you just like how a brand process the photos this also happen between Canon, Nikon, etc.

but if you really want to have better photos you need to learn photography basics the camera doesn't make the photographer the photographer make the camera.

I really recommend you to buy this book:

http://a.co/hFkqxkF

I'm not saying that you have to be a professional just know the basics.