Oneplus 7T Pro green tint and fingerprint sensor not working

1. SanthoshKalisamy
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2020

SanthoshKalisamy , Oct 28, 2020 :
    I bought oneplus 7T Pro last month and I was quite happy with the device, all of a sudden today my fingerprint scanner stopped working and I started seeing green tint all over the screen. The blacks and greys not blacks and grey anymore, it looks greenish. Looks like a hardware issue, what should I do?

2. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Oct 29, 2020

the_o2 , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Contact to customer support

3. SanthoshKalisamy
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2020

SanthoshKalisamy , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Update:

Today, my screen has gone completely blank. The device is powered on but I couldn't see anything on the screen. It is just blank except a green line at the top of the screen.

Screen looks totally dead, I contacted oneplus chat support and they asked me to visit nearest service center.

I am going tomorrow, will keep the thread updated.

4. SanthoshKalisamy , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Update 2:

Today, I visited a nearby OnePlus store and handed my device for service. They asked me to come and collect the device 2 hours later. I went there after 2 hours, to my surprise the device was ready already. They have replaced the screen and they didn't collect a single rupee for the service. Everything covered under warranty and the new display has additional 3 months warranty it seems. The entire process was smooth and it was great experience at oneplus store. I have never been to any Mobile service centres in my life, this was my first time and turned out to be a hassle free one.

5. O. Priya
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2020

6. V1593067203069
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2020

V1593067203069 , Nov 3, 2020 :
    that's a faulty screen