OnePlus 7T Pro - No led notification

1. Gogu bjp
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

Gogu bjp , Feb 11, 2020 :
    For 4 years i have used Oneplus 3, and 3 days ago i have upgraded to Oneplus 7T pro.

On my OP3 when i receive a notification or i have a missed call, and i dont see them, on the top left corner use to be a green led, and that led keep turning on and off every 5secs, for hours untill i check the phone....but on OP7T Pro i dont have any led notification...just flash on each side of the screen exactlly when i receive a notification and thats it, if i check my phone visualy after 10-30-60mins, no light/led saying i have a missed call/notification.

so there is a setting and i didnt find it, or dont have ?

please help

S1591331346413 likes this.

3. RobbM
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2020

RobbM , Feb 12, 2020 :
    There are mutliple apps on the app store to replicate having an LED notification light.
    Have a search on google and I'm sure there will be multiple pages giving you loads of options.

4. Gogu bjp
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2020

Gogu bjp , Feb 12, 2020 :
    then give me one name of that app please.

5. RobbM
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2020

6. TScheen
    Eclair Feb 13, 2020

TScheen , Feb 13, 2020 :
    Here's a copy-paste of my GP-Review on Notifybuddy:
    "Bought the full version for my OnePlus 7T Pro. This app works as advertised, so far so good. Unfortunately, the always on Display (Ambient Display) has to be switched off for this app. After pondering the Pro’s and Con’s, I have decided to uninstall it again. Waiting for a new version where both worlds are possible."

7. AGuser
    Froyo Feb 13, 2020

AGuser , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 13, 2020 :
    Use app Plus Beat from Play Market. It works perfectly, giving the ability to use OnePlus horizon lights repeatedly for the notifications.

I am fully agree that this feature is necessary to be provided by Oxygen OS itself, not by third party apps developers and it is very disappointing that OnePlus didn't make it's Horizon light useful as it it should be in the normal phone and it doesn't have features available in it's previous flagship phones.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vaf.vishal.plusbeat

S1591331346413 likes this.
  8. Gogu bjp
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2020

Gogu bjp , Feb 13, 2020 :
    i will download it now and see how works.

thanks a lot