OnePlus 7T Pro Touch Issues

1. xXHACKRCHILDXx
    Donut Nov 6, 2019

xXHACKRCHILDXx , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

I've had an issue where the touch screen seems to be slightly unresponsive or behave strangely. It seems to be when scrolling it's as if the phone sometimes tried to scroll against the direction I am. Giving a choppy scroll or not scrolling in desired direction.

This has happened in multiple apps and the android UI.

This has also been tested on a family members and they also occasionally experience the touch screen behaving strangely when scrolling.

I'm trying to see if this is a wide spread software issue with android 10 or if I happen to have received two defective OnePlus 7T Pros.

If you have experienced touch screen issues on the 7T series please comment.

Many thanks.

AllanCYH, Otimer and tushar.mathers like this.
  2. MikeKempi
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

MikeKempi , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Hey man!
    This is my first post in the community.
    But I want to say that I'm experiencing the same problem also.
    Or the three of us happen to have defective devices :p

tushar.mathers likes this.

tushar.mathers likes this.
  4. MikeKempi
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

MikeKempi , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I want to mention that this probably has to do with the gesture controls, when I enabled the 'normal' button type navigation controls, this stopped working.
    Make sure your finger is not close to the edge of the screen, your screen will think you want to do the gesture to go back which is why these problems probably persist.
    If it really really annoys you, you should just switch to the button type controls.
    Probably will get fixed in the next update if we let the devs hear from us.

5. tushar.mathers
    Eclair Nov 13, 2019

6. erinjacob87
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

7. ExterminalPT
    Eclair Nov 21, 2019

ExterminalPT , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Im facing exactly the same problem. Its very anoying. I hope Its software problem, and hope to fix soon. ☹️ 7T Pro McLaren Edition

8. Theleg
    Donut Nov 23, 2019

Theleg , Nov 23, 2019 :
    I have this issue as well with my 7T pro McLaren edition I don't have screen gestures on so it's not that

Very annoying on a 1 week old flag ship phone

9. oskoubir
    Donut Nov 24, 2019

oskoubir , Nov 24, 2019 :
    Same here (McLaren phone), hope OnePlus know about this issue and working on a software fix..

10. Otimer
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2019

11. J1574449578255
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

J1574449578255 , Dec 2, 2019 :
    I am dealing with the same kind of issue.
    Especially when playing PUBG Mobile or Call of Duty, there is a delay while soft scrolling (for example aiming for a headshot). The screen is like floaty and very unresponsive. Makes the gaming experience very difficult. I have actually bought this flag ship for PUBG but I am still playing on the small iPhone 8 due to this touch delay.

12. AllanCYH
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019 at 1:26 AM