OnePlus 7T Reveal Highlights

1. KeBlam
    US Brand Ambassador Sep 27, 2019

KeBlam , Sep 27, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7T Reveal Recap.png

Hey everyone! Kenny here again to tell you about what I enjoyed from both the OnePlus 7T unveiling and the day we, ambassadors and local community members, were trying to piece together the final clips of this video!

If you haven’t watched it, I’ve linked it for you. And I was quite impressed with the quality in which the video was made; so I would LOVE to take the time and give a shout-out to the video production crew for all your hard-work!

Stay tuned for a little giveaway!

A quick introduction for those who don’t know me: My name is Kenny, one of the many great brand ambassadors who attempt to express their love and passion in a number of ways! And if you haven’t seen me, I’m right here!

[​IMG](I’m right behind Kyle!)

[​IMG](Almost there! They only shot half of my face!)

[​IMG](There I am! One of the few people in charge of the gaming section!)

With just days before the OnePlus 7T launch, some community users were invited to have a first look at the OnePlus 7T. The event was separated into a few sections, from filming to the gaming section (this one was my favorite!). Everyone was full of energy and enthusiasm. You could practically feel it from outside the building!

When OnePlus first introduced their latest successor to the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, I was in awe and to be honest, I drooled a little! As the 7T slowly surfaced, showing the slightly smaller notch compared to the 6T and it’s glacier blue, I was standing there with my jaw-dropped! (This is not an exaggeration! Ask my friend @Taylor.Mah)

[​IMG]

Through the community’s energy and enthusiasm, I was hyped to be one of the 4 people overseeing the gaming section! The contestants played Asphalt 9 on 5 different devices, with all the same cars and upgrades on the same hotspot so it was definitely fair! (@Ruby G. is amazing at this game by the way! She even beat a few other ambassadors and claims that it’s her first time playing this game. But we all know that Ruby is a very VERY humble person!)

For sure, the OnePlus fans were definitely riled up and even cheered their opponents on! (I love the culture that OnePlus has built!) The gaming section gave many people the opportunity to truly experience this awesome OnePlus 7T, which has multiple features of the 7 Pro, but for a fraction of the price! My favorite part of the reveal is not only the fans’ energy, but also OnePlus 7T’s buttery smooth display and it’s sleek and symmetrical design! (Personally, I don’t like having the rear camera off to the side.)

Dual speakers, Warp Charge 30T, 90 HZ fluid AMOLED display, the list goes on, and I’m sure most of you, if not all, already know the specifications, but the OnePlus 7T is an amazing device! When they revealed their latest product on stream, I was excited for not only myself, but also the fans and users out there who have not experienced the OnePlus 7 Pro. It reminded me of one of the users that I met at the event: he currently has a 6T and he is super excited to snag the OnePlus 7T.

In the same video, you can see 4 different influencers, each showcasing a varying skill-set and a completely different way of using the OnePlus 7T in their lifestyle.

[​IMG]

Kara & Nate travel around the world, capturing amazing moments with both their eyes and the OnePlus 7T. Moment uses the OnePlus 7T to capture amazing shots while traveling. Kurt Hugo Schneider, a great video editor for multiple artists out there, displayed the 7T’s video editing capabilities and how simple it can be! Powerbang, best-known for his passion for world-renowned battle royale game, PubG, flaunted the capabilities of the device to handle his gaming needs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So tell me: What was your favorite part about the OnePlus 7T Reveal?

We will select 3 random winners who will attain…(Drum roll please!) limited edition OnePlus stickers!

Thank you all for reading my post and have an awesome rest of your week!

#NeverSettle

Sincerely,
    Kenny

3. JelleZon
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2019

4. Aakash360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Basically mostly all the things said in the event, Carl Pei looked buffed up i guess he has been hitting the gym too hard lately [e]1f602[/e] Pete Lau looked sharp af Presentation onf the Oneplus TV was [e]1f525[/e].
    I mostly have videos from the event but below are some of the live event snaps.
    The specs sheet of 7T was spectacular and yes you guys are living up to your motto NEVER SETTLE.
    1569596034705.jpg

1569596034775.jpg

View attachment 1140338

View attachment 1140339

1569596034836.jpg

5. Q1569596315216
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

6. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2019

Kalyanam_zalke , Sep 27, 2019 :
    -Best Configuration smartphone , Best in the market ,
    -Great Product with Great price
    - Display that our eyes are waiting for
    -Smoothness of handling apps and games
    -Flagship snapdragon 855+ processor
    -WarpT charging For time saving

7. D1542639028390
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

8. Ak.
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

Ak. , Sep 27, 2019 :
    To be honest, your honesty is a bit doubting, you drooled over a new smartphone? Like you drooled seriously?! Damn!

9. Ak.
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

Ak. , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Paisa fenk tamasha dekh

A1526075445614 likes this.
  10. Arsh2234
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

11. vish1191
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

vish1191 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I am super excited about it but I have one query.
    Many reviewers complaining the issue of Unnatural and Pushed up Saturation in Oneplus Camera , Specially when They are Reviewing Oneplus 7T, and if going by the sample shot, It does look scary when compared side by side with Iphone and Samsung S10. Reds Blue Green are soo Loud.
    Please anybody clarify should I go for 7T ????

1569604311641.jpg

1569604311706.jpg

1569604311747.jpg

Ismail95reg likes this.
  12. Meet_GrimReaper
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

Meet_GrimReaper , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 27, 2019 :
    recommendation from Mysore Ruby to give ip6 rating for the premium segment and the ultra premium segment so that it can enhance our experience more to the extent level

kesh94 likes this.
  13. rpd
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

rpd , Sep 27, 2019 :
    onePlus ne op7 release karke humko chu*** banadiya[e]1f604[/e] ab kuch karke fayida nahi hai [e]1f60f[/e]

deep chand121 likes this.
  14. Jertsu007
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

15. the God emperor uses a 6t
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

the God emperor uses a 6t , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I'll have the mechanicus look into getting me one, holy Terra isn't going to watch itself. Well that camera washing machine and the fact that it's not much of an upgrade over the 7.....uh

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019

16. DroidOnePlus
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

DroidOnePlus , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I really don't understand for what this device is being charged at 38k inr..? just for triple camera or 90z display..?
    there is no 3.5mm jack, no expandable storage. if u guys omit these too then also there is no drop protection, no info given about whether it has raw gorilla glass or 3 or 5 or 6. no water and dust protection, no ip rating.
    for what it is being sold as premium device at 38k inr..?
    given that Rog phone 2 has better 120hz display. all media hypes just to fool the customers.

17. A1526075445614
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

18. Alperion
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

Menon@33 likes this.
  19. Hazim Jaafar
    Donut Sep 28, 2019

20. Aashish Kumar Shaw
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2019

sivatejarani likes this.