ONEPLUS 7T SCREEN REFRESH RATE DROPS AFTER UPDATING TO OS ANDROID 11 via OnePlus 7T

1. Dark_knighT_
    Donut May 2, 2021

Dark_knighT_ , via OnePlus 7T , May 2, 2021 :
    "After updating My OnePlus 7T Device to newer official stable update Android OS 11 screen refresh rate drops" ...😑 , Which feels uncomfortable with lagg & overall smoothness of phone is Missing 😑 , Battery drain very fast (Specially in gaming ) , Overheating issue playing during games (Pubg , Asphalt 8 , Call of duty ), Also there is some bugs are very much needed to be fixed and solved !!
    Please OnePlus Team India & Global taking this issue very seriously & solved out quickly as fast as you can because people are so uncomfortable , not satisfied with this update !
    @OnePlus @ OnePlusindia @PeteLau 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Plz Fix ..!!!
    1619967528943.jpg

1619967528996.jpg

1619967529026.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2021

2. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 2, 2021

Does!Compute , May 2, 2021 :
    Wait, what's the point of tagging Technical Guruji (he doesn't know squat about phones) and unbox therapy? They don't even have a forum account

3. Dark_knighT_
    Donut May 2, 2021

Bro Actually I tagged this Youtubers because OnePlus team & Audience seen this thread & take action up quickly 🙏🏻

4. Does!Compute
    KitKat May 2, 2021

Does!Compute , May 2, 2021 :
    Tagging those youtubers won't make any difference. It's not like they are seeing this thread (or the forum). And if you really want OnePlus to take action, post in the feedback section of the forums. Did you not check the forum rules and guidelines (ofcourse you didn't. Else you wouldn't have created this thread).
    This is a user forum, not social media. Tagging people will have little to no effect here. Providing proper bug reports in the correct place might have a quick result though

domestoboto and Dark_knighT_ like this.
  5. Dark_knighT_
    Donut May 2, 2021

Ok bro I remove those Youtubers Name 🙏🏻👍🏻

6. Dark_knighT_ , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , May 2, 2021 :
    After updating My OnePlus 7T Device to newer official stable update Android OS 11 screen refresh rate drops" ...😑 , Which feels uncomfortable with lagg & overall smoothness of phone is Missing 😑 , Battery drain very fast (Specially in gaming ) , Overheating issue during playing games (Pubg , Asphalt 8 , Call of duty ), Also there is some bugs are very much needed to be fixed and solved !! Plz give new stable update which is best as Android 10 version !!
    Please OnePlus Team India & Global taking this issue very seriously & solved out quickly as fast as you can because people are so uncomfortable , not satisfied with this update !

7. Dark_knighT_ , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , May 2, 2021 :
    "After updating My OnePlus 7T Device to newer official stable update Android OS 11 screen refresh rate drops" ...😑 , Which feels uncomfortable with lagg & overall smoothness of phone is Missing 😑 , Battery drain very fast (Specially in gaming ) , Overheating issue playing during games (Pubg , Asphalt 8 , Call of duty ), Also there is some bugs are very much needed to be fixed and solved !!
    Please OnePlus Team India & Global taking this issue very seriously & solved out quickly as fast as you can because people are so uncomfortable , not satisfied with this update .

Major Below Issue After Stable official update OS 11 ANDRIOD For OnePlus 7T

1. Ambient display (lift to wake up and tap to wake up) doesn't work in dark room.

2.UI lag. (Screen Refresh Rate Drops very badly)

3. Images in gallery app opens with lag.
    View attachment 1616597

View attachment 1616598

View attachment 1616596

4. Less volume for notifications.

5. Haptic feedback has gone down.

6. Slow charging as compared to Android 10.

7. Battery Draining more than Android 10.

8. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 8, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 8, 2021 :
    Thread merged
    Please don't create duplicate threads

9. Sniffler
    Donut May 9, 2021

Sniffler , via OnePlus 7T , May 9, 2021 :
    I am also having this issue with the latest update where the refresh rate randomly drops. I think it might have something to do with the dynamic refresh rate switching that it does when using 90Hz mode, but I'm not sure. Whenever it happens, I go into the settings and change the refresh rate from 90 to 60Hz and then back to 90Hz again and it goes back to normal.

This is a serious issue with the software so it would honestly be really helpful if the people on this forum would actually help rather than just calling out this guy for tagging YouTubers in his post as it really does not matter, so stop going at him. This forum is supposed to be a place where people can go to for help.

11. aardig.bipul
    Donut May 18, 2021

12. okanbekar
    Cupcake May 18, 2021

13. MMoo7
    Froyo May 19, 2021