0
OnePlus 7t Stop charging via OnePlus 7T

  1. Rajasthani
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

    Rajasthani , via OnePlus 7T , May 17, 2021 :
    My phone after charge about 80%, it's suddenly stop between 80 to 100..
    It's not happen regularly but I notice it many time whenever I use my phone during charging.
    Does anyone know the reason..?
     

    #1
  2. Aaron2017
    KitKat May 17, 2021

    Aaron2017 , May 17, 2021 :
    Turn off optimized charging. This will stop charging once you reach 80% and start charging slowly again for the remaining 20% based on your charging pattern.
     

    #2