OnePlus 7T T-Mobile branded conversion to International

1. LordVader3600
    Cupcake May 4, 2020

LordVader3600 , May 4, 2020 :
    (P.S---this is more of a review on how the de-branding procedure went)

I recently just finished the conversion to International software on my 7T device from T-Mobile branding, and I have to say what an amazing difference it is! Well worth the time and effort and have to give XDA developers a very big shout-out and all the other contributors. I have been working with cellular devices for better part of 15 years and I have never been so excited to be this involved with a certain manufacture and its devices!!

Hands down OnePlus really rules and is just the best when it comes to making a solid device and I hope the Launch of the 8 and 8Pro was not executed to early?!!? They definitely could have spent more time on it and let the 7T continue to kill the market like it still is :)

OnePlus for life and I don't believe my 7T will be going anywhere anytime soon

2. TroutBum
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

TroutBum , May 15, 2020 :
    thanks for the post. I'm trying to acquire a 7T and prefer to buy unlocked, not T-Mobile brand. could you provide a link to the International conversion process? Also a few questions on this process. Does the install of International software:
    • Does conversion to International software way effectively make the phone the same as a OP7T purchase through the OnePlus web site?
    • does it get rid of the T-Mobile boot screen and graphics and other t-mo software/customizations?
    OP7T has been out of stock on the OP site for some time, but I can get one through the t-mo store. My preference would be to buy from
    thanks -

LordVader3600 likes this.
  4. LordVader3600
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2020

LordVader3600 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 21, 2020 :
    It wasn't easy at first, but after I read many articles on Google and XDA, I figured it out. Your gonna need to get the SIM unlocked first (that has to be done before anything). You are basically unlocking the bootloader. XDA development has a post on the OnePlus 7T explaining exactly how to do it.

I would recommend that you have your mind set whether you want to keep it on a stable OS or move to OpenBeta OS before you finish out the bootloading process. One other key piece of info, it takes about week or 2 receive the necessary codes for for the unlocking process, so a little bit of patience is gonna have to be required 🤯😎😎🤯

Good luck and let me know if there is anything else I can help out with. Below is the link for the guide to accomplishing this....

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/help/how-to-convert-tmobile-op7-to-t3935947

5. JoshTR79
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2020

JoshTR79 , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Hi. I can ask you where to find the files for the OP7T, I have tried the official dowland file, but msmtool mentions that there is no package to flash

6. C1600674753083
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

C1600674753083 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    hola buenas soy de el salvador
    tengo un one plus 7t de t mobile
    compre un codigo de libercion
    metroe lo hacepta pero dice
    metroaximun unlock attempts exceeded
    metroe podrian ayudar porfavor