[Submitted] OnePlus 7T wire worn out

1. shabs_88
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2020

shabs_88 , Jul 8, 2020 :
    Title OnePlus 7T wire worn out
    Device OnePlus7T Software Version O2 Stable 200519
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1351144-5c2706927af8fe4845cfb31509b0ae56.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description Team, I have been sending emails since 21st June 2020 (ID :200621-003476) and there is no response from your OnePlus care team. I communicated with your Twitter OnePlus handle and they said they can't help me. I have purchased OnePlus 7T in Feb 2020 and the Warp charger wire is worn out. As per OnePlus twitter support handle says that the service center nearby (pin code - 400003) is not yet open and they are suggesting me to visit suburbs but I cannot travel that long due to Covid. I am not able to get the right solution how should I tackle this. I am afraid that there might be a short circuit. Can you help me on this please? Attaching images of the wire. As day passes it comes out slowly. Urgent assistance please. Didn't knew have to plead so much post buying a premium product.
    Any other comments
    Team,

I have been sending emails since 21st June 2020 (ID :200621-003476) and there is no response from your OnePlus care team. I communicated with your Twitter OnePlus handle and they said they can't help me. I have purchased OnePlus 7T in Feb 2020 and the Warp charger wire is worn out. As per OnePlus twitter support handle says that the service center nearby (pin code - 400003) is not yet open and they are suggesting me to visit suburbs but I cannot travel that long due to Covid. I am not able to get the right solution how should I tackle this. I am afraid that there might be a short circuit. Can you help me on this please? Attaching images of the wire. As day passes it comes out slowly. Urgent assistance please. Didn't knew have to plead so much post buying a premium product.