ONEPLUS 8 & 8 PRO Launched, It is worth the price?

1. Kl_03_achayan_
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2020

Kl_03_achayan_ , Apr 18, 2020 :
    What you said is absolutely correct. I was saving to buy the OP8 but there is no useful difference for me to buy it when the 7t is already available with similar specs and a much cheaper price point, And I ordered the op7t right away for that reason .

Secondbushome likes this.
  2. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Apr 18, 2020

kaihp , Apr 18, 2020 :
    Im my opinion, and for my usage: no, they are not worth the price. No phone is worth $700-1000 in my world. My laptop (which is likely to last me much longer, has much higher performance, has a bigger screen and whatnot) cost less that 2x the price of the 8Pro's.

Some may agree with me, others disagree. It's a matter of cost/benefit.

3. Zobbyfrost
    Eclair Apr 19, 2020

Zobbyfrost , Apr 19, 2020 :
    i feel as if oneplus took a small step backwards. Even though people asked for wireless charge, I felt that they needed to focus on the basics of the product first. 1) snapdragon865- will have 5g, but there aren't many places with it. 2) 120 refresh rate- they could keep the 120, but instead of having the 60, just have the 90hertz instead so the speed doesn't dramatically decrease. 3) Camera- Instead of adding another camera, just fix the 3 and make them even better than last year's model the 7tpro. Then the price could have been at least 800+ tax for the pro model and 650 or 700 for the 8. One plus could have just increased the charging speed for wired charging. And if there was a 8tpro model, then you can add the ip68, and wireless charge later on.

Goran dzankic likes this.
  4. cssrc1974
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2020

cssrc1974 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 19, 2020 :
    pricing is yet to be done. don't overreact. it would be very competitive. OnePlus can't ignore its biggest market. it's india than.made them what they are.

5. BrownDosaGuy , via OnePlus 5 Slate Gray , Apr 19, 2020 :
    I agree dude, I am not the one overreacting here. Look at the last line of the comment.

6. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 20, 2020

jgcaap , Apr 20, 2020 :
    India market has such a difference of lower price. Makes no sense these prices.

7. pingug
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 20, 2020

pingug , Apr 20, 2020 :
    to think the 12Gb version is 4 times the OnePlus, £220 was amazing when I didn't have much money, there are still plenty Chinese brands available if you want good specs at a bargain price, I keep telling myself I am going to buy one and each year I buy OnePlus

8. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 24, 2020

9. ryanlau999
    Donut May 4, 2020

ryanlau999 , May 4, 2020 :
    no it's not worthy. I better have a samsung note 10 cos its lighter, smooth, fast with better camera and screen quality and so on. they are at the same price too.its cool to have s pen to draw sth and its' os is stabler, with some gifts, except Op 8 with 5g technology is a little ffaster than note 10 with 5g. lastly, samsung phones will drop the price a lot after some certain days passes like almost of the phones in the market.
    you will feel very good at the lighter and smooth phone when even using it a few hours of time.
    thank you. of course it's totally up to you after-all. hope it could help you a little bit.

10. Sadhwani1973
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

Sadhwani1973 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Not worth a lauch when in India the are unable sell or I should say don't have stocks, very disappointed.

11. Sadhwani1973
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

Sadhwani1973 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    I guess unable to sell phones due to shortage of stock for One+ in India, surely time has come for the downfall of the brand..