ONEPLUS 8 CAMERA via OnePlus 8

1. MD. Nayem Hasan
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2020

MD. Nayem Hasan , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 14, 2020 :
    The camera of Oneplus 8 is bit disappointing.
    As par the sensors are quiet old, the picture quality should be much improved.
    Oneplus should optimise the image processing system, & also improve the camera software ASAP.

Rehansk2313 and A1509557061431 like this.
  2. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 15, 2020 :
    As you mentioned unless Oneplus invest a lot in camera post processing, and algorithms the quality is not going to improve much. The pixel cameras are an example that computational photography can provide better results with any camera hardware.

Just let OnePlus know your feedback, using the feedback tool in the community app.

3. Rehansk2313
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2020

Rehansk2313 , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 20, 2020 :
    I'm OnePlus 7 user & now I'm purchased OnePlus 8 seriously guys OnePlus 8 camera gave very poor quality I'm very disappointed & my friend have redmi k20 pro last year model he's compare k20 pro camera vs OnePlus 8 literally I'm disappointed because redmi k20 pro give better picture quality in night & day some time
    Please solve this issue OnePlus we invest 45000/- & we want flagship features almost give some features who important in phone please work on this work on OnePlus 8
    My experience with OnePlus 8 awesome but some time i disapoint with camera & dolby speaker sound yeah dolby speaker last year OnePlus 7 & 7t dolby speaker was awesome now I'm feeling with OnePlus 8 dolby speaker is not good please improve some features in OnePlus 8 i hope you read my review & solve this problem,
    I'm OnePlus fan next time I'll upgrade again OnePlus but 1condition i have OnePlus upgrade time to time features in mobile & solve customer problem i hope you do it thanks alot.
    Love from Maharashtra
    #OnePlus fan
    #don't do disapoint OnePlus fan
    #solve all issue with OnePlus 8 & other OnePlus model

4. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 20, 2020 :
    These are some serious claims. I thought the camera of OnePlus 8 is comparable to the 7T besides the telephoto and macro which is literally useless in OnePlus 8.

I have one request, can you post some pictures taken from your OnePlus 7 camera and the 8s camera. Mainly the selfie camera if you don't have any issues. I initially compared the main camera of my Oneplus 8 with my friends Oneplus 7T, it was almost comparable to each other, the selfie cam though was very bad on OnePlus 8. Later with updates they have improved it a bit.