OnePlus 8 clock screensaver not working when turning off the screen with power button. via OnePlus 8

1. ManpreetSingh223
    Froyo Jul 29, 2020

ManpreetSingh223 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 29, 2020 :
    So I enabled Google assistant and Alexa selected few Google options like ambient display, etc. It started showing me google clock screensaver with more alarm notification weather, etc.

I disabled it in assistant settings and disabled Alexa too just like that as I wanted to keep it as it was before.

Now when I press the power button to turn off the screen, clock screen doesn't start. I know if I double click and leave the screen it will start working.

But in the latest Indian update it was fixed as when I used to turn off screen with power button it started without double clicking and leaving the screen.

And now it's gone and it's back like the way it was previously in the previous update when I got the phone. What could be the issue please help?

2. ManpreetSingh223
    Froyo Jul 29, 2020

3. ManpreetSingh223
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

ManpreetSingh223 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Okay I did a factory reset and still not working, it was 100% working when I even clicked the power button to turn off the screen, the clock would wake up and show. It's not happening [e]1f62d[/e]! Very agitating issues in Android! Please fix this OnePlus in OnePlus 8, it was working that way earlier with this newest Indian update.

4. TheHatedOne
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

TheHatedOne , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Keine Ahnung vielleicht meldest du dich Mal im Support vielleicht können die dir weiterhelfen.

5. ManpreetSingh223
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

ManpreetSingh223 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I'll get in touch with support, please write in English next time 😋

TheHatedOne likes this.