OnePlus 8 Keeps dropping calls via OnePlus 8

1. broughton777
    Cupcake May 9, 2020

broughton777 , via OnePlus 8 , May 9, 2020 :
    Have just got the Oneplus 8 12/256. l have been very loyal to the OnePlus brand gaming had the 3 and the 5t. I love the 8 in all aspects apart from being a phone!! It is dropping calls all the time! I have contacted OP and they were helpful but say they need to Flash the phone etc, if the product is faulty - just replace it without any inconvenience. I am a NHS doctor in a busy hospital at the forefront of the pandemic.

The one thing you expect your phone to be.......is a phone!!!! Very frustrating. I have decided to just put up with it and use the loud speaker for long phone calls..... not useful for calls with colleagues about patients, but rather do that than spend days dealing with customer services etc......I don't have the time!!! I tried calling them.....but guess what.....

OP should just send out replacements with some recognition for the inconvenience caused. My life is too busy for complications via email, even if they are polite, I just want my problem resolved!!!

2. megager
    Cupcake May 14, 2020

Derricklambert78 likes this.
  3. RockyOnePlus8
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2020

RockyOnePlus8 , Jun 17, 2020 :
    I have just got new OnePlus 8 in Bulgaria using A1 operator. I tried these actions but it continue to randomly dropping calls:
    1. Switch SIM card to SIM 2 slot - no success
    2. Got new SIM card from my vendor try on slot SIM 1 - no success
    3. Switch new SIIM card to SIM 2 slot - no success

Derricklambert78 likes this.
  4. Derricklambert78
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

Derricklambert78 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    OnePlus 8
    I've been have the same problem missing call and text messages change out sim and had phone replace and still same problem

5. Batangpinoy
    Donut Sep 9, 2020

Batangpinoy , Sep 9, 2020 :
    I am having the same issues. Has anyone been able to find a solution or is it the phone?

6. leebcary
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

leebcary , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Sep 10, 2020 :
    My OnePlus 8 kept disconnecting me after a CPL rings when making outgoing calls. Also very poor reception in areas. I switched mine to 3G/2G only & it works as it should so far. Very annoying though.

7. Lw87
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020