Oneplus 8 pro app analyser via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. 20benson
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2021

20benson , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 24, 2021 :
    1632461720082.jpg
    So I have owned many Oneplus phones since the 1 and have recommended them to all but now things are slipping.

I wanted to know if the 8 pro should have or does have nearly 300 Pre installed apps? This seems wrong and alarming! Please share your thoughts n Intel.

HUGE THANKS in advance x

2. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Sep 24, 2021

pillow35 , Sep 24, 2021 :
    Hello
    this application should not work. I think it accumulates system applications.
    Apart from OnePlus apps like clone or store now , Google apps, Netflix and Facebook on some models, there are no others.

3. 20benson
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2021

20benson , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Sorry what application should not work? I downloaded BD file manger from the play store and ran the app analyser. Worked 1st time without issue. Reports show as screenshot above!

384 system/preinstalled apps is a crazy amount. As a matter of interest try the same on your handset. My friend's have shown similar numbers but one of them had 525 system/preinstalled apps.

4. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Sep 25, 2021

pillow35 , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Hello I'm just saying your screenshot app doesn't seem to differentiate system processes from system apps or bloatware. It seems to me that this file manager does differentiation well but doesn't seem to show it in the scan.
    To realize the existing number,no need third apps, just go to the settings then application and notifications and display them. It is therefore not a discovery.
    And yes it takes more and more process/apps to operate all the functions added to a smartphone. This is also why the Android system uses more and more memory too. If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to use the feedback and contact Google for the operating system.