OnePlus 8 PRO connectivity issues!!! WiFI Bluetooth and Cellular!!

1. johnsonroda27
    Donut Apr 30, 2020

johnsonroda27 , Apr 30, 2020 :
    So i have had this phone for a week now. I have major connectivity issues since day 1. The wifi, bluetooth and cellular connectivity are all sporadic and disconnect whenever they feel like it. When wifi is connected It takes 5 seconds or more sometimes to load apps or refresh webpages. I am 10 feet from the router or access points and that is not the issue. I work for the biggest ISP in the united states as a technican for the last 11 years and troubleshooting this is what I do for a living. I have multiple devices connected that work fine as well as 3 other people in my family with phones that do not have this issue.

When it comes to bluetooth. I have a galaxy watch that is always connected and I constantly feel a vibration that it lose bluetooth and is running on cellular data and then when i look at my phone. it says disconnected from bluetooh...

When it comes to mobile data, the biggest sign there is an issue is MMS messagnig. I am in a constant on-going group chat with 3 friends who we shoot the crap all day every day and one of 2 things will happen.
    1. I will get a message from one of them in the individual convo that shows its downloading and sometimes up to 5 mins later, it will disappear and relocate itself to the group MMS chat which shows its struggling mightily to download data. I had this happend yesterday where i had 9 messages from 3 different people sitting in their respective threads showing they needed to be downloaded.
    OR
    2. I wont get any messages and then once the phone internally establishes data, get a bunch of messages at once, last night i got 8 in a row.

I should note I am on the latest software. 10.5.5

i was coming from a oneplus 7t pro and never once had any of these issues. its a major disappointment

2. O1589887318914
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

O1589887318914 , May 19, 2020 :
    Similar issue here, my WiFi keep disconnecting the moment I turn on Bluetooth, making it impossible to make call with my Bluetooth headset

3. D1515593846048
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

4. E1591764523356
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

E1591764523356 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I have heard all about how OnePlus is this great company. It has great specs on the phone. I was looking forward to getting my new phone. I got a new Sony wh1000 xm3 best bluetooth you can buy. I connect it and try to watch something. Disconnected. It won't reconnect! I turn of the Bluetooth immediately it connects to the internet. I cleared my cache. I restarted my phone. I tried everything. Please help us! This will ruin your company! Fix this!!!!

5. S1592697441346
    Donut Jul 8, 2020

S1592697441346 , Jul 8, 2020 :
    Same exact issue with MMS messaging. I also have issues with my OP8 Pro disconnecting randomly from bluetooth in my car on calls. Super annoying and in my state you can't hold your cellphone so I guess i'm out of luck. This is so fundamental I'm thinking of returning the phone. It's a real shame because the specs of the phone are fantastic, and otherwise I really like it.

6. A1595383925524
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2020

A1595383925524 , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Same issue here and I just got this phone so apparently they have fixed the issue yet. Really sucks considering there is no headphone jack, it's next to impossible to do anything while Bluetooth is turned on unless you want to burn through data...... Please don't make me go back to Samsung!

7. jngillot
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2021

jngillot , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 9, 2021 :
    I also have a lot of issues with the Bluetooth !!! Unusable at all !
    I can connect and wether I have no sound or u got disconnected a few minutes later !!! Especially in multimedia connection !
    A mess ! I'm using OnePlus for years now but considering to switch to another brand !!!