Oneplus 8 pro display issues fixed in DP3 ?

1. shubham_117
    Froyo Aug 13, 2020

shubham_117 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Can anybody who have installed Oxygen OS developer preview 3 confirm if they are still facing the display issues like black bar , black crush , capping on lower brightness level , green tint and screen discolouration on Oneplus 8 pro ?

2. Mhand936
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

Mhand936 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 14, 2020 :
    Hello, after installing this DP3 I quickly noticed that the black bar at the top of the screen is still there, as well as the green tint on the gray backgrounds in low light. In addition with the new design of the user interface of the settings in gray (like OneUI) it does not solve the problems in low light 🤬. thank you Oneplus. regarding "black crashes" I would say it is a little better but not perfect, you always have to increase the brightness a little (like 20%) for it to be perfect, below 20% we start to see the black pixels that make the party.

tobias14 likes this.
  3. shubham_117
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

shubham_117 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 14, 2020 :
    So it looks like then it may be a hardware issue and Oneplus has played with their customers by saying this will be fixed via OTA update so that customers wait and don't go for a refund.

4. subbu8723@gmail. , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 14, 2020 :
    I have always been a fan of oneplus phones, however I was bit hesitant to buy oneplus 8pro after seeing few people raising issues abt display but still went ahead n bought it..i realized i have done right thing by doing so, i would have really missed an opportunity to experience such a gem of a phone if i had not made a decision to buy it..what an amazing device it is, gives you best experience..i don't see any display issue here, no green tint or black crush, thers a slight black bar near punch hole i don't really consider that as an issue, i see this in oneplus nord as well which my father uses..overall its been really great so far using this phone, i strongly recommend..

5. shubham_117
    Froyo Aug 14, 2020

shubham_117 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 14, 2020 :
    Great for you. You are one of the lucky customers who did not have any display issues on Oneplus 8 pro. Congratulations [e]1f44d[/e]

subbu8723@gmail. likes this.