Oneplus 8 Pro getting out of stock immediately via OnePlus 3T

1. roshangegde333
    Donut Jun 18, 2020

roshangegde333 , via OnePlus 3T , Jun 18, 2020 :
    I don't know if its just me but I waited at 12pm for buying Oneplus 8 Pro today and on 15th June but it goes out of stock on Amazon immediately even after adding processing the order. How are we supposed to buy this phone by end of June to use giftcard if its unavailable to buy.

2. Samip24Shah
    Eclair Jun 18, 2020

Samip24Shah , Jun 18, 2020 :
    I have been an avid user of Oneplus devices since its inception and have used all their phones at some point or other in these years. Never have I felt so betrayed.

Oneplus company has changed their business in coning people from being one of the customer centric one.

First they made us order the Gift Card and they gave us the assurance that the phone will be available from 11th May which never happened and later there was a flash sale for Oneplus 8. Thought this might be enough... But the company turned their back when they declared few more flash sales for Oneplus 8 and not Pro version.

After almost 2 months of endless wait they declared that Pro variant will be in sale with the regular oneplus 8 from 15 June which was out in blink of an eye and also they were not delivering to certain locations in Mumbai when Amazon had their delivery running fine in these areas. Pissed of with this I had enabled the Notify me option on Oneplus website as well as Amazon so that I am notified immediately after it is available on either of the sites.

After this conning sale by Oneplus the next sale was today at 18 June at 12 PM and just to make sure that I did not miss out on sale I was refreshing the screens on Amazon as well as Oneplus website for Oneplus 8 Pro since 11:30 AM. But to my surprise none of them made the Oneplus 8 pro available. I also checked my mailbox to crosscheck if there was any mail for back in stock but I was not surprised to see no mail in the mailbox. When I called their customer care the executive picked up the call and kept it on hold after me asking them for the reason for such a thing. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

This is clear now that Oneplus is not taking the Indian market seriously and it appears that they need to be shown their reality. They need to know that they are what they are because of the Indian market. They have biggest share of their profits from India and they can not keep on conning innocent customers like this by keeping them on top of their feet and also not satisfying the expectations.

Oneplus... You have lost a loyal customer today... There probably may be few more thousands who think the way I think and few who will think the same after next sale...

roshangegde333 and prashb7 like this.
  3. mud4ss4r
    Honeycomb Jun 18, 2020

mud4ss4r , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Cant you understand it was a fake sale? Only 8gb + 128gb Variant of OnePlus 8 pro was available.no other variant no other color

4. roshangegde333
    Donut Jun 18, 2020

roshangegde333 , via OnePlus 3T , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Yes I wanted the ultramarine blue variant which wasn't available to order. I tried to order the Green one which is sold by Roket Kommerce but it says it doesn't deliver while it delivers OnePlus 8 5G..thats so lame.

pulkitagrwl likes this.
  5. And009
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2020

And009 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 28, 2020 :
    ive clicked the buy now button everytime at at 12:00:01. It goes out of stock by the time i reach payment option. have been doin this twice a week since launch, they dont even have all variants in stock. tomorrow would be my last attempt, after which i'll buy the samsung s20. the gift card would goto waste and at this point i dont care. Edit; i can but the OPPO f2 but won't give BBK electronics the satisfaction. Bye oneplus (most likely)

Edit: managed to get the one I wanted, but the delivery timeline is 1 week. Will receive it on 6th July

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020