ONEPLUS 8 PRO INDIA SALE...

1. DJMacDaddy
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

DJMacDaddy , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Dear ONEPLUS INDIA TEAM...

Where and when are we gonna get the ONEPLUS 8 PRO available for sale... Amazon says its only gonna be for the 8 and not 8pro... SO WHATS UP WITH THAT? I have already prebooked it... but your offer period is till the end of this month.. will we get a sale by EOM?

2. sanjayverma11011
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

3. X1591213738062
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

4. rrrajashekar
    Eclair Jun 4, 2020

rrrajashekar , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Does you have any issues releasing one plus 8 pro for India...we have pre-booked and eagerly waiting...

5. E1591260782922
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

E1591260782922 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    it is getting really frustrating now, if the sale of 8 pro does not start soon, many people will just buy some other brand.
    At least GIVE US A DATE ONEPLUS!

6. Samip24Shah
    Eclair Jun 4, 2020

Samip24Shah , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Oneplus please keep the fans informed about exact date for the sale for Oneplus 8 pro as it has been way too much wait.

I understand that the shutdown of oneplus plant for a few days due to COVID in last week of May resulted in postponing the 29 May general availability date. But the shutdown was not for months so ideally the phone should had been available by now. All the other brands are able to manufacture, sell as well as deliver the phones across the country without any delay despite of current situation.

Moreover, there have been 3 interim sales for Oneplus 8. Does this mean that Oneplus is just manufacturing Oneplus 8 or it translates that there is some major flaw in Oneplus 8 pro unit and Oneplus is using the COVID situation to best of their benifit to overshadow it and rectify it without keeping fans informed of it. As if the Oneplus 8 Pro was also manufactured it should had been seen in one of these sales.

We have been waiting for almost 2 months now to get our hands on it and also most of us have pre-booked it... Please do not ruin the excitement by delaying the availability.

I have started feeling like a begger because even after so many posts Oneplus do not have courtesy to release the GA dates and there are few blind fans who keep sharing the post of 27 May 2020 related to delay of sale.

Guies we are looking for the exact dates when the phone will be available and that too in appropriate quantity for people to be able to buy it... unlike your invite systems where you release handful of invites and they go out of stock in fraction of second(Not even minute). I hope Oneplus is aware of the demand quantity for Oneplus 8 pro device...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020

G_nikhil_bhute_wOJt likes this.
  8. Samip24Shah
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

Samip24Shah , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Its highly disappointing... No notifications related to OP8P and there are regular sales for OP8. Next sale for OP8 on 11 Jun

I am extremely disappointed with this attitude of the company to whom once customers and forum members ment world.

G_nikhil_bhute_wOJt likes this.
  9. Max_135
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

Max_135 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Its clear now they are selling OP8 as OP brand and instead of OP8 pro they are pushing FindX2, how come Find X2 is releasing before OP8 Pro when both these phones are manufactured in the same factory?
    They also belong to the same parent company, someone had suggested me to buy OnePlus, I thought might be better than Samsung but to be honest they are treating customers like shit. Multiple posts with no response from OnePlus Team.
    Staying with Samsung, atleast won't be ignored, Adios OP!!!

Samip Shah and harshsainii like this.
  10. Samip24Shah
    Eclair Jun 9, 2020

Samip24Shah , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 9, 2020 :
    Not really sure if Oneplus wishes to sell their flagship in India.

I am damn sure all these posts are not going unnoticed by Oneplus folks. What surprises me though is why company not reacting to it and sharing the relevant information. Is oneplus not interested in selling pro variant in India 🤔? Or have they judged the demand incorrectly in India for pro?

In either condition it's a coward approach bu Oneplus to not release the dates. All people want is date of availability.

Looks like they have cancelled their plan on making Oneplus 8 pro available in India.

Big Shame...

harshsainii likes this.
  11. Shaikh1712
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

12. AmiOP
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

AmiOP , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I am planning to quit waiting for 8 pro. Very poor service by oneplus for indian market. Just because 8 is cheaper than 8pro you r trying to concentrate your selling of 8 (in limited stocks but still people of India can purchase 8) and manufacturing more OP 8 but, what about users who have prebooked 8pro or planned for 8pro, are they stupid? Your new race which has started for high pricing and aiming more profits than delivering product on time and providing poor quality products (screen issues) will lead to failure similar to the one you have faced before the launch of op 3 and after the launch of op 1. You should take care of these minute details. If my words, for the company which I have been a user since the launch of op 3 sounds so helpless, I am pretty sure my fellow citizens from India will have similar opinions on your new strategy and that increases your chance of failure atleast in indian markets. I have always kept high hopes from this company and will be sad if this company fails. I have many great memories with your devices. Hope you will understand our concerns (community).:)

Prabhu B and harshsainii like this.
  13. Max_135
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

Max_135 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I believe they are focused on Oppo device for flagship, maybe they don't want to hurt the sales of find X due to OP 8 pro. They are simply ignoring everyone, infact good thing is Samsung is bringing down prices for S20 series and I personally believe Samsung S20+ will be a better choice if the prices drop as close as OP8 Pro. Better service, better hardware, no reported tint issues, no screen issues, it will be a safer buy than OnePlus. Now I am eagerly waiting for price drops for S20 series and maybe will wait for August 5th Launch of Note 20.
    I fail to understand few things though, they have resources to launch and manufacture a Tv but they cannot do it for a Cell phone which is similar to Find X and OP 8 and is built in the same factory.
    Second, they may not want to hurt sales for OP8 and Find X, thats why ignoring people just like that.
    OP support truly made me belive how they treat there customers, both existing and potential.

14. Prabhu B
    Froyo Jun 11, 2020

15. Csankitsingh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2020

Csankitsingh , Jun 11, 2020 :
    8 pro dates??

how can you ask to pre-book and pay money when there is no intention to sale!

Deceit in the name of one plus 8 pro!

I am ready to forego my 1k now.

No update - seems something's fishy..

16. kktpaty , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 11, 2020 :
    This is what i see in amazon app There is no banner with 15th june flash sale. Not understanding what's happening
    1591902352802.jpg

18. Samip24Shah
    Eclair Jun 13, 2020

Best Answer

19. F_Deva_Yeshwanth_UsKF , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    need OnePlus 8Pro, almost 3sales completed for OnePlus8 even single sale not done for 8pro. You ppl making us to wait but amazon started pre booking... early by using OnePlus we have paid and situation be like waiting all the way