Oneplus 8 pro LAGGING via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. G_som_čarovny_UXoa , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 15, 2021 :
    this phone is unusable.. everything is LAGGING SO MUCH.. my friends xiaomi for 200€ perform much better.. CAMERA IS UNUSABLE. its just one big LAG.. gallery ? Wasting words... Please do something Oneplus

[email protected] likes this.

SamaraY likes this.
  3. G_som_čarovny_UXoa , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 17, 2021 :
    try to open ur camera and start shooting a video. Try to do it as fast as possible, and you will see how laggy it really is. Im having double power button click to open my camera faster, because many moments what i want to shoot happen in split seconds and every single time its lagging for 3 seconds, sometime camera just crash, but mostly it have like 1 fps for 3 seconds. Many users reported that, but after a year, no solutions at all

E1612367380442 likes this.
  4. mohit___kaushik
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2021

5. Zupelius
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2021

Zupelius , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 5, 2021 :
    Updating device and apps every way possible and restarting🤔 I have got some laggs as well with different apps google maps example starts doing it's own routes while I'm driving but after I restart it's all good.

6. G_som_čarovny_UXoa , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Half year later. Nothing changed.. When i want to open the camera, i have to wait 3-5 seconds. After its opened, its unusable for another 2 seconds becauss its just lagging.. like reaaaaaly laggig.its just updating pictures every 0.5 seconds and after 3-5 seconds it looks smoother.. But when j want to try shoot something, i have to wait because it freeze for 1 second.. But the video is the worst part ! When i want to shoot a video, its lagging for 3 seconds, i saw thousands of people having same issue, and the video is laggy all the time. its like when you are moving , it start lags.. i have to make video 3-4 times to be usable.. so long story short, when i want to shoot a video on 8 pro i have to wait 3 seconds to load the camera , 2+ seconds to stop lagging and i can finally switch to video, try to shoot a vdieo at least 2-3 times because ALWAYS on second attempt its lagging less and i can finally have my okay/ still lagy but somewhat usable video.. so it takes me 10 seconds ! My friends and family is alwais waniting when j want to record something its SO ANNOYING ! I waited 1 year for FIX , but Oneplus dont care.. if Android 12 don't fix it, this will be my last Oneplus for sure..I am big Fan of Oneplus but i dont pay 1000€ for this experience. !!