OnePlus 8 Pro missing TPU Case

1. gauravkhanna1
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2020

gauravkhanna1 , Jul 4, 2020 :
    I ordered a glacial green version on 2nd July sale from Amazon.in. The package arrived yesterday, the box says that there is a TPU case inside. However in my package there is no TPU Case. I contacted amazon, they are saying they need minimum 5 days to investigate, god knows what they will investigate. Does anybody else had a missing TPU case and what are the options in this case?

Apeksh likes this.
  2. Apeksh
    Froyo Jul 5, 2020

gauravkhanna1 likes this.
  3. gauravkhanna1
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

gauravkhanna1 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Ya, seems due to ongoing pandemic they may be having labor shortages and have thrown quality control out of window. Did you contact OnePlus or Amazon, any resolution provided?

Apeksh likes this.
  4. Apeksh
    Froyo Jul 5, 2020

Apeksh , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Amazon asked me to return the product. Product is already out of stock and I said I cannot return. Amazon agreed to pay 50% of the price to buy a new transparent case. OnePlus royally asked me to follow up with amazon. I've taken this to twitter lets see to what extent they try to solve this issue.

gauravkhanna1 likes this.
  5. gauravkhanna1
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

gauravkhanna1 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Oneplus also told me to take up with amazon and that they have no responsibility towards it. When I contacted amazon, they said they need 5 days to investigate. How did you manage to convince Amazon to offer you a refund? They offered you 50% of case price?

Apeksh likes this.
  6. Apeksh
    Froyo Jul 5, 2020

Apeksh , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I didn't do any magic amazon representative only gave the offer. To be frabk this act of OnePlus looks like a future fraud in the making. And im planning to raise a concersn to consumer court.

7. gauravkhanna1
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

gauravkhanna1 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Did anyone from Oneplus reached out to you, any satisfactory resolution provided?

8. Apeksh
    Froyo Jul 14, 2020

Apeksh , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Reach out to Amazon. Oneplus is sloppy and they didn't help. Order a Spigen case from Amazon and demand refund from Amazon they will agree. Refund will be initiated and if not, you have to ask them to initiate after the return window is completed.
    1594702261080.jpg