OnePlus 8 Pro Sandstone Bumper Case Sold Out via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. agnibhasarkar
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

agnibhasarkar , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Why is the Sandstone Bumper Case for OnePlus 8 Pro sold out in India. I can't buy it from Amazon or OnePlus Store.

I really need that case. Has anyone got any idea if and when it's going to be in stock again?

2. brazvan93
    Donut Nov 28, 2020

agnibhasarkar likes this.
  3. agnibhasarkar
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

Can you suggest me some good case for OP8PRO?

4. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Nov 28, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 28, 2020 :
    I have one Sandstone. Really nice. Nice grippy surface. But it has some drawbacks. I wanted something more heavy duty. So I bought a DBrand Grip case.

agnibhasarkar likes this.
  5. sujitsahoo7
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

6. agnibhasarkar
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

I do not want the case to be heavy duty. Other than that, is the case good overall? The case I am using leaves minute spots on the back of the phone due to dust particles. Does that happen with the Sandstone too?

7. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Nov 28, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Some stuff might stick to the rugged surface of Sandstone. Bit it feels really nice and grippy.
    I don't recall the details so I could be wrong but if I recall correctly the inner side of Sandstone was of a slightly softer material. How it is long term in keeping dirt outside and avoid particles running against the phone back I don't know. But softer inner could double as a dust seal and softener for those things that might sneak in anyway.
    The cut out is for the camera is much better on Sandstone than on Grip. Cleaning zoom lens on Grip is a hassle since you practically need to dig out the dirt from a hole. While Sandstone offers better cleaning might protect the camera a bit less.
    Grip has made my phone survive 2 hits directly on asphalt. Heavy duty enough but slim enough to not to feel too bulky.
    Perfect case for me would be a hybrid of Grip and Sandstone 😉