OnePlus 8 pro special edition via OnePlus 5T

1. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 2, 2020 :
    will there be any special edition of OnePlus 8 pro? traditional OnePlus will launched McLaren edition of its T-Series mobile. I hope to that OnePlus launch a McLaren edition OnePlus 8 pro with a small spec upgrade like extra ram or storage or charging speed without huge price bump or else should OnePlus do any new kind of special edition ??. tell me which OnePlus special edition is your favourite one till date . my personal favourite is the McLaren edition 7T pro

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020

Z1587035029198 and Calvin Phipps like this.
  2. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2020

obakesan , Apr 4, 2020 :
    knowing oneplus track record, they will most definately launch some form of a limited editon device. They may launch a special colour or and pretty sure they will launch a op8 version of their phone. They launched McLaren 6T first, then 7T Pro version, so wont be surprised if they do a 7T Pro version maybe. 8 is also a lucky number in china too, so they may have some sort of limited colours like red (as they did for the 6) for example. The trouble is, they wont be known until the after the launch, so you can buy then sell and buy again or just wait few months.

I liked the Star Wars 5T, the Avengers 6 and the 7T Pro McClaren which is my current device.

Salt505 and Sanjhai like this.
  3. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 4, 2020 :
    problem is that there are so many OnePlus users in my class , my family and in my friend circle so I just want my phone be bit unique that's why I applied skins my phone, actually I had options to buy the star wars edition 5t but I didn't like the white .I love black I a fan of McLaren edition , I really like the carbon fiber effect on it. I am planning to buy the OnePlus 8 pro after sometime of the launch if there is no special edition I will just apply a skin and get over it. plus side is my phone will be unique than all other phones

obakesan likes this.
  4. shiggins92
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

Salt505 and Sanjhai like this.

Sanjhai likes this.
  6. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I Hope so because most the non T-Series just launches a new colour after a few week of launch and call it a day[e]270c[/e]🏻

7. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I know spec are really good . 5g is a good thing to have if ur country has it if not realistic speaking ur paying extra for features which you won't be able to use plus x50 modem consumes bit extra power.

8. UbaidUbi , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Apr 7, 2020 :
    please expalin about the camera.... as 7t pro McLaren has 48mp, f1.6, imx 586 (highest resolution camera) vs 8 pro 48mp, f 1.8, imx 689 or 708...... which one is better? it seems that 8 pro is laging in this case????

Sanjhai likes this.
  9. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 9, 2020 :
    when compared to imx 586 the size of image sensor of imx689 is bit larger . the sensor size of imx 586 is 1/2.0" . the sensor size of imx 689 is 1/1.4". imx 689 is also a newer sensor when compared to imx 586 . imx 689 also has better focusing system. this sensor is quite new so not many phone are using it . oppo find x2 is the only phone which has this season so far I think and now OnePlus 8 pro will be using this sensor

Sanjhai likes this.

Sanjhai likes this.
  12. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

camera performance is highly dependent on not only camera sensor, megapixel, focal length etc most important is image processing, it is highly dependent on the manufacturer, cameras of the the pixel and iphone take great picture due to the image processing algorithms . a camera performance of a mobile phone depends 50% on camera hardware and other half is dependent on the image processing algorithms of the company most no matter the camera has either 64 or 48 or 108 mp it won't shot photo in that resolution the image will be in 12 or 16 mp . if u choose to take full 48 or 64 mp image u have sacrifice dynamic range and colours plus low light performance is bad. i think that OnePlus camera performance will be about 85 to 90 % that of the flagship. I think it's a good deal . I think OnePlus might be even more better than some flagship in camera department since it's promotion video shows that they are highly focusing on camera. let's wait and see

UbaidUbi likes this.
  13. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

I think going with 48mp camera is a huge thing. it won't make a difference I think that the zoom camera sensor should have have a higher megapixel count and it should have higher zoom capabilities but for that OnePlus should have a Periscope camera which will increase the camera bump and also price of the device

UbaidUbi likes this.
  14. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Apr 9, 2020

Bouncer71 , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Lower F Stop ist not always better...

More light enters the camera by sacrificing depth of field... ;)

Sanjhai likes this.

Sanjhai likes this.
  16. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 11, 2020 :
    exactly even a two companies using same sensor and f stop will yield different image. if image sensor is big it will have nature high bokeh effect

Sanjhai likes this.

Sanjhai likes this.
  19. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 16, 2020 :
    only youtube's have got the device till now the phone sales has not yet begin

20. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 16, 2020 :
    the OnePlus 8 pro has one only to display refresh option either 60hz or 120hz there is no option for 90hz
    1587011778741.jpg