OnePlus 8 Series 5G: Limited Sales starting 15th June

1. psurendersharma
    Eclair Jun 16, 2020

psurendersharma , Jun 16, 2020 :
    But oneplus official website taking too long time for despatch a product in these days even no lockdown . i ordered on 15th june and delivery date showing 9th july . Wt* is this OnePlus.

2. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Congratulations...

A1585153808495 and gourabcena like this.
  3. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Seems like Oneplus trying to push the product through their dedicated channel partners...

1. Amazon (They were the one which helped Oneplus penetrate deep in the Indian Market and hence they enjoy the Exclusive Online collaboration with OnePlus which I am sure the Company do not want to dilute at this point)

2. Their recently developed (last 3-4 Years) Offline Channels... {These Offline Channels some of them being exclusive to OnePlus certainly need to be look into as they invested in the brand and their only way of earning is through Selling the recently launched Phones}

I also belief that Oneplus is currently catering to the demand on need basis through its website and hence after collecting the order they might plan the production and dispatch accordingly

renjithgeorge and Tarun.kumar.. like this.
  4. John Shalu
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

John Shalu , via OnePlus 5 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    my date of delivery for the green OnePlus 8pro shows as 8 July. is there any possibility of an early delivery to Bangalore. Ordered through the one plus site.

5. RounakBaral
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

RounakBaral , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Just to clarify, For those who got address error yesterday I just want you guys to know how amazon works. Amazon has warehouses in different locations of the country for quicker shipment in that area. When you order something you are automatically directed to order it from that particular seller and warehouse that is near to you. For flash sells like this which is assumed to be sold out anyway, Amazon limits every warehouse to sell those products only to the nearest locations for almost 60-70% of the products (Don't have the exact figure with me) while keeping the rest 30-40% products available for the rest of the country. So in a flash sell like this when you see the address error that most of us faced last day it is probably because by the time you clicked on buy now and go to the address page though the product is still there in the warehouse, your location may fall into the category which is already sold out. Thus you get the address error.

6. Arpitv.xlsx
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2020

Arpitv.xlsx , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Nope none. Although I'm unable to update a few apps like Netflix and Amazon. Will download their apka for now

Sriniroop likes this.
  7. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2020

FosterCAll , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 16, 2020 :
    The irony was some of the sellers were from bangalore but wasn't delivering here lol. I learnt that if you purchasing from one plus site is 100 percent guarantee no issue like" address issue ". But you got that issue in amazon, maybe in next sale also.

8. Gerald_Haniel
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Gerald_Haniel , Jun 16, 2020 :
    That's super weird. Netflix and Amazon Prime are very important to me. Please let me know what's the issue and also please let me know if you find a solution to fill the videos to play using the entire screen.

9. Arpitv.xlsx
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2020

No it's just that they weren't getting updated. So, I downloaded their APKs and good to go.

10. gurtek007
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Noorul Faheem likes this.
  11. Gerald_Haniel
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Gerald_Haniel , Jun 16, 2020 :
    And what about the full screen zoom covering the punch-hole area. Is that happening?

12. Arpitv.xlsx
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2020

Are you talking about the black band issue?

13. Tez_2993
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

14. suvendu.swain
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

suvendu.swain , Jun 16, 2020 :
    I have ordered the same from Bangalore and the phone got dispatched from Gurgaon and the delivery date is 20th June

gurtek007 likes this.
  15. gurtek007
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

gurtek007 , via OnePlus 3T , Jun 16, 2020 :
    did you ordered from Darshita electronics?

mr.hemantt likes this.
  16. suvendu.swain
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

suvendu.swain , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Yes, Darshita Electronics. But it is getting shipped from Gurgaon. If I check the address of Darshita Electronics in Amazon it displays Bangalore address.

Attached Files:

17. Gerald_Haniel
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

18. AdversityGrim
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2020

AdversityGrim , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Mine Got Shipped From Jaipur Then To Haryana.. I Live In Bhopal.. Lol They Could’ve Shipped Directly To Bhopal That Would’ve Saved Enough Of Their Time Nd Mine Too.. I’m A First Time OP User So Can Someone Tell Me Does Ur OP Units Have Any Display Issues ??

Attached Files:

19. Arpitv.xlsx
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2020

Oh yes, I was trying to figure it out too. It's annoying to watch it on a smaller screen. My older 7 pro supported the full screen but maybe it was because of the notchless display ugh

20. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2020

FosterCAll , Jun 16, 2020 :
    guys which do you think is a better buy 8 gig or 12 gig pro?? note- i plan to use the phone for atleast 2 year