2. Ayussh Agarwaal likes this.

3. Premdurai
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2020

Premdurai , Jun 12, 2020 :
    Thanks bro

4. sarathurs
    Donut Jun 12, 2020

sarathurs , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 12, 2020 :
    It all happening here and all the discussions, which i have been closely watching for days . Both on community and oneplus_in social media accounts. They are still busy in promoting the features and events , but not at all to spill a single word to their community about thier concerns. They could easily find how curiuos and eagerly waiting the people are and not responding, atleast to wait isn't at all fair i think. Atleast for oneplus who always cares and listens for the community. :(

Prabhu B and P. Thakkar like this.
  5. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 12, 2020

FosterCAll , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 12, 2020 :
    So, I had a lengthy conversation with amazon cc stuff as per her, she clearly didn't know the date and couldn't confirm that the sale will be on 15th or not.. So, she had to put the call on hold a lot and was making sure about the date, she even google the article related to one plus 8 Pro sale and finally told me to wait for 15th and see what happen.
    Since the date is not confirm by one plus yet I think it will be better to grab the one plus offline if you can. I'll try the same.

6. ish@narayan , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 12, 2020 :
    All the stores nearby my house i.e. in delhi is offering it now. and i am not talking about big brands store like croma or something. Eren normal stores are having the stock now.
    all of the them are having the stock except the fools at amazon who are still sticking to the lamest excuse that oneplus8 pro is yet not launched.

Prabhu B likes this.
  7. Limosin
    Froyo Jun 12, 2020

Limosin , Jun 12, 2020 :
    It was there before as well..nothing's changed.

8. techwiz08
    Froyo Jun 12, 2020

techwiz08 , Jun 12, 2020 :
    There is no point asking amazon cc. Oneplus amazon page is completely maintained and updated by Oneplus staff. Any buffoonery there is entirely Oneplus's doing.

Prabhu B likes this.
  9. ish@narayan , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 12, 2020 :
    sir its means you are here to give strike points to someone who is just trying to give away "HIS" referral coupon but not to clear the confusing air that is prevailing in the whole thread that

" Is 8 pro going to be launched on amazon on15th or not???"

or

"why they did all this drama of pre-booking on amazon or oneplus site and locking a potential buyer(who have been fooled by them i.e. like me) cause the whole connotation of pre booking is that either they would get it before offline or maybe with them. But no one saw it coming that it would actually mean just waiting without even getting a small thing as notification from you people about it and the ones who dint pre book getting their hands on it earlier.

can you see the irony in it

Prabhu B likes this.
  10. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 12, 2020

camohan , Jun 12, 2020 :
    Hi There, keeping the forum clean and as per rules & marketing and sales are not related to each other. Do not mix this thing. OnePlus Community Forum is not a social media platform and it has rules which every user including me has to follow.

I understand all the pain relating to non-availability of the product but that is not a reason or an excuse to not follow forum rules.

amittalekar likes this.
  11. zkhil1
    Eclair Jun 12, 2020

SreejithJS likes this.
  12. SreejithJS
    Froyo Jun 12, 2020

SreejithJS , Jun 12, 2020 :

No idea whether amazon will sell it on 15 or not. But we can't make sure that only by checking oneplus.in

Even though they didn't announced the sale date many authorized stores started selling 8 pro

Shiyamsundar612 likes this.
  13. zkhil1
    Eclair Jun 12, 2020

zkhil1 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 12, 2020 :
    Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm live in a city with no local store, Amazon is the only option I have.

SreejithJS likes this.
  14. Hareesh1729
    Eclair Jun 12, 2020

Hareesh1729 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 12, 2020 :
    they have mentioned as OnePlus 8 series 5G.. not OnePlus 8 5G..