Cupcake May 29, 2020

2. avi0616
    Donut May 29, 2020

3. lalitsehgal21
    Froyo May 29, 2020

4. AthiraJohn
    Cupcake May 29, 2020

AthiraJohn , via OnePlus 6 , May 29, 2020 :
    I have pre-book OnePlus 8 series. I wanted to purchase the 6gb Version which is only available in India. They haven't put it on sale the last two times including today. When will the next stocks be on sale and will it include 6gb variant.

5. nimmur2000
    Eclair May 29, 2020

nimmur2000 , May 29, 2020 :
    Looks like they are selling international models. The 6GB varient has to be manufactured only in India for local sales so we have to wait until the open sales once indian manufacturing starts delivering the models. I am also waiting for 6GB varient so that i can get the phone for <40K.

6. Dr Thomas S Reddy
    Cupcake May 29, 2020

Dr Thomas S Reddy , via OnePlus 3T , May 29, 2020 :
    After having been made to wait this long, OP should have been frank. It's frustrating to say the least. We have been a loyal OP community. Common Vikas. Be a sport. Say hi to Joel.

7. E1590780179459 likes this.
  8. esudip , via OnePlus Community App , May 29, 2020 :
    In rest of the world the OP8Pro having Screen issues. So they might be fixing this before getting it launched as it is already highlighted.

9. Kamesh Jain
    Donut May 29, 2020

Kamesh Jain , via OnePlus 5 , May 29, 2020 :
    Yep. A very good point. Totally Agreed.

I think they must only roll out the OnePlus 8T, if at all they are thinking of launching the 8T series.

10. Arvindkch
    Eclair May 29, 2020

Arvindkch , May 29, 2020 :
    Yes guys heard that for 50% of the phones they are getting issues on screen
    so it is worth waiting will they resolve

esudip likes this.
  11. sgkoneplus
    Eclair May 29, 2020

sgkoneplus , May 29, 2020 :
    Guys,
    So the op8 pro sale was postponed and the customers were notified only a day before the supposed sales date. But they conducted the pop-up box sale as promised for the 8pro but those who made the sale are saying that their delivery date is all the way to the middle of July. All of this simply shows that the oneplus is trying its best to not get 8pro in the hands of users very soon. Think about it guys. The only people who got their hands on 8pro are the smartphone reviewers. No one in the common people got one through any means. I don't exactly know the reason behind this but I guess it has something to do with the color filter camera. The color filter camera in the 8pro has been criticized so much lately that it made oneplus to disable it in the 8pros in china. But disabling the camera means it will no longer be a quad camera phone and hence can't be competed with other flagship phones. So I think oneplus is only buying some time to figure out what to do with that color filter camera by postponing the sales dates often, with their reputation at stake.
    This theory will be wrong if even one of the guys outside smartphone reviewers got their hands on a 8pro. But if this is the case, we are not getting 8pro anytime soon because it will cause serious legal issues if they can't figure it out.
    Also by putting the non-pro version on sale often before pro, they can increase its sales as the non-pro version is quite not worth it. This stems for the fact that in today's sale, all are sold out in just a couple of minutes.
    I don't know if this is some controversial marketing strategy of oneplus or if their production was really halted unfortunately. In any case, we don't seem to get 8pro very soon and I say its better to switch to other phones. But if you are concerned about your budget, it may be worth waiting for 8pro because the 8pro is really a flagship phone and it is priced much less in India. I say we are at an advantage but with this kind of attitude from oneplus, we are at a disadvantage simultaneously.

vdere, @RAZALN, kishori108 and 2 others like this.

12. saif92112000 likes this.

13. I1590750342883 and shiveshsky like this.