OnePlus 8 Series 5G Open Sales: An Update

1. esudip , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Again Apple is American brand and getting manufactured in China... while Oneplus is Chinese brand and manufacturing in India... I heard that many European countries getting units which are manufactured in India. I know it is assembly but as fas as some jobs and revenue is getting generated to our country I don't see any issue.

2. esudip , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Agree, buying Exynos version at high price is definitely not worth.

3. shovik.c
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

shovik.c , Jun 3, 2020 :

FosterCAll

Dude however they fine tune there will be only two outcome for sure,either to directly disable the feature or just keep it like that. This doesn't seem to be a good reason, also the feature wasn't suppose to be disable except h2os. The Ota which WAs disabling the feature was even accidental. They already are rollbacking the update.​

You are Correct. But, as per all the stores and vendors dealing with Sales, OP is planning to disable the Photochrom before launching it in India. That way the problem will be solved for them even before arising. I think OP is aware that India is their biggest market and a lot of people like us are eagerly waiting for the phone to launch.
    So, if they provide a phone without one feature it would be better for business rather than providing and then disabling it later.
    Also, I feel China is just a test to see the disabling and eventually with software updates, they will either fix or remove the Photochrom option completely globally.
    At this time, it is all speculation as no one from the OP side is providing any updates and the vendor and store information is what we have to go with.

4. Harsh1530 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Q faltu k bakvas kr rha hai kon sa aasa phone brand h jo china se related nhi h koi china k hai too koi assemble hote hain vahan faltu k bakvas n kiya kr agr itna hoga n too idhr aa kr OnePlus 8 pro k sale k liye roo nhi rha hota koi or le chuka hota

suvashishrocks likes this.

5. Harsh1530 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 3, 2020 :
    aasa koi phone nhi abhi tk jo iss price point p ase features provide kar raha ho OnePlus 8 pro k tkkr mai iPhone 11 pro max bhi nhi or n samsung galaxy s20 ultra khi n khi 1lakh k range m aa kr bhi piche h

esudip likes this.
  6. iamitpatil
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

iamitpatil , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Sounds like quasi-official statement (especially the last two points)... every brand has faced launch time problems but nobody held up sales (unless it was safety issue). Problems come and they must be tackled as they come... if this problem would have come after 3 months from launch, would they have recalled them back?

7. jd97777
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

8. legendary_knight
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2020

9. lalitsehgal21
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

10. lalitsehgal21
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

lalitsehgal21 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    What. ********.. tu marwa le.. mere ko zaroorat nahi..

11. lalitsehgal21
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

lalitsehgal21 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    I am not like you..i am blunt.. not suffering from disorders you have been through.. thanks

12. ankii_07
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

ankii_07 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Atleast be a little transparent on this Oneplus. Atleast let us know tentative dates, issues you are facing to get the product on sale. All of us are eagerly waiting for oneplus8pro.

13. kishori108
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

kishori108 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Geekyranjit in his OnePlus 8 unboxing and overview video sad by the end of June we can see OP 8 Pro. I believe him.

14. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2020

FosterCAll , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Please I hope this is not true.

15. aslamshaikhisdi
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

16. nimmur2000
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

nimmur2000 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Amazon clearly mentioned that they are going to sell only 8GB and 12GB version tomorrow in their website. So we have to wait for 6GB varient.

17. Smit Purohit
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

Smit Purohit , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Hello Guys My Old Device got Damaged today and I want to Buy New OnePlus 8, Anyone has an invitation Code for the PopUp Sale ? If has and they don't want to buy please let me know.

I want the invention code for the same.
    Please Help Out.

#OnePlus8

18. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Liehjan , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Don't go for the 6GB version...