OnePlus 8 Series 5G Open Sales: An Update

1. nikku1505@gmail.
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

nikku1505@gmail. , Jun 8, 2020 :
    you also know if you buy samsung after sometime you will regret. so keep cam and wait for Pro. 😅✌🏻✌🏻

A1591592022751 and Sumeetsg like this.
  2. VAIBHAV312
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

VAIBHAV312 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Yes I also think so
    when I called they said it will come around 11,12 this month then he told me to add on wishlist you'll be notified

3. VAIBHAV312
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

VAIBHAV312 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    True bro
    OnePlus is Taking a long time and they are not even announcing a date for the sale
    how long can someone be chill

A1591592022751 likes this.

4. ShravanRaavan
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

Kitty Kennedy ks and Pranjalsam like this.
  5. rahulbhola1991
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

rahulbhola1991 , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    @OnePlus_IN is irritating us. No support for potential as well as existing customers. No updates for sale of #OnePlus8Pro5G #OnePlus8Series5G.
    So now @Vikas_AGL @PeteLau @siddhantnarayan we will #BoycottOneplus

SMudassar121 likes this.
  6. rohan bolusani
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

rohan bolusani , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    The funny part is that OnePlus 8 is having continued flash sales while the 8 pro didn't even see the day light. Now we see that they are working on an affordable TV instead of getting the 8 pro out. THIS IS A CLEAR SIDE TRACK WHICH SHOWS THAT THEY DONT GIVE CUSTOMERS ANY IMPORTANCE AND. GO ABOUT HOW THEY WANT.

if they considered the customers important. instead of marketing new products or showing interstellar glow pics, they would have given us clear indications as to why the sale hasn't started when the 8 is already up and running.

if you say that production was halted. it doesn't make sense as 8 pro being the flagship it would be logical to produce enough units of each, when 8 is having frequently flash sales, why isn't there any such thing for 8 pro?

SMudassar121 and penjuri koushik like this.
  7. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Its around 2:30 PM ans OnePlus 8 is still available in OnePlus Official Site.

The following can be concluded from this:
    1. They have Good Number of OnePlus 8 Stocks (8 GB and 12 GB Variabt)
    2. The Demand for the available variant of OnePlus 8 are not much

1591607095602.jpg

I belief going further with Flash Sale of OnePlus 8 on 11th June once again in Amazon will not be a good idea.

Ofcourse if they can bring the two remaining variant viz 6 GB RAM and the One with Interstellar Glow, then they can gain something out of it.

Nevertheless Its seems there still exists the mystery around Sale Date of OnePlus 8 Pro

8. nikku1505@gmail. likes this.
  9. MLakhara
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

MLakhara , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Guess what? Amazon is selling OP8 Pro back cover with delivery in week's time while the sale of phone itself is mystery, isn't that hilarious.....

10. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

11. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    You can still grab one from OnePlus Official Site... however its available only is Glacial Green.

12. Kitty Kennedy ks likes this.
  13. mud4ss4r
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

mud4ss4r , Jun 8, 2020 :
    He said 31st This Month. Understand the sarcasm!

Questioner_Reborn likes this.

14. renjithgeorge
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

renjithgeorge , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I am sure customer care executives would have responded if they have clarity when it comes to sales date of OnePlus 8pro. It is frustrating to wait for a device for a long time, but we all know that the factory was shut and running with limited staff. It could be a possibility that they are facing some issues with some availability of OnePlus 8pro components owing to the lockdown.

Also, like I had mentioned earlier in my posts, OnePlus won't be stupid enough to intentionally halt any sales where they know 8pro has a roaring demand here. We have to be little more patient and stay tight and I know it's not easy for people who has a broken device or sold off their device to buy this 8pro.

Asking same questions to customer care executives won't get you any leads regarding the sales date. They are committed to say that it will happen real soon.

Stay patient maybe for another couple of weeks max as there is no point in asking the OP CC executives. They won't announce a date unless they are very sure about it.

Also, given OnePlus Z is planned for July 10, OnePlus 8pro will arrive in hands way before that.

15. Montu001
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

Montu001 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    sab log ek sath milkar twitter per trend karwa do.. #boycott one plus 8 pro

Atirek007 likes this.