OnePlus 8 Series 5G Open Sales: An Update

1. G_Puneeth_Puneeth_guaI
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020

G_Puneeth_Puneeth_guaI , Jun 10, 2020 :
    where did you pre booked...?

2. sarathurs
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

sarathurs , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    What about suing a case for such an amount of pre-book from that many customers and they earning interest fooling the customers. They can't say it's because of pandemic because pre-book is done during corona time :)

3. sarathurs
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

SMudassar121 likes this.
  4. STA123
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

STA123 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    wtf only 10 pcs ???? Is this some kinda sick joke ????

Prabhu B likes this.
  5. STA123
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

STA123 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    i know right !!!!!! i've probably called them a 1000 times by now but everytime i only hear "The phone has been switched off !"

6. renjithgeorge
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2020

renjithgeorge , Jun 10, 2020 :
    There is no point in calling them. You gotta wait for an official communication that's it. We are just wasting our time reaching out to these channels. And it's quite natural that NCR region is getting some offline stock and these are signs of stock getting ready in the warehouse.

Prabhu B and SMudassar121 like this.
  7. Questioner_Reborn , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 10, 2020 :
    While you said it rightly that stock is getting ready in stores, I wonder what OP has to say for keeping pre-booked customers in waiting and delivering for those who approach these stores and buy it. This is some sort of partiality? or is it some sort of mis management from OP stores , if latter is the case then they must be penalized.

Other thing, If they advertise a color filter camera and they don't give it, a consumer court can fetch a few OP8 Pros or cost equivalent.

Prabhu B likes this.
  8. Rahul Medok
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

Prabhu B likes this.
  9. K1536322936304 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 10, 2020 :
    EU is getting every week updates and OP8 Pro is making available there on emergency basis with every week flash sales. what a pity

10. John Shalu
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

11. siddbharadwaj
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

siddbharadwaj , Jun 10, 2020 :
    It's been about 15 days since this update and despite you saying that IT WILL BE SOON, there is no UPDATE. Lots of people are writing on your social media accounts but there is no reply or just saying that,SOON.Update us on this regard.

12. shovik.c
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

shovik.c , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Yes, As I said it is only for the pre-booked customers and that's why they are keeping the news under wraps. If you do not know the people there, they will not disclose this info also.

13. MLakhara
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020

MLakhara , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Irony of life! Not the phone but managed to atleast get the OP8 Pro bumper case via Amazon. It's hilarious that sale date for phone is still a mystery but the cases are up for sale.....
    1591779524902.jpg

14. mud4ss4r
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2020

mud4ss4r , Jun 10, 2020 :
    They are only delivering phone to those who prebooked it offline. Cant call it partiality. If you prebooked on amazon. Its valid only for amazon right? If they pre booked it offline and the stocks are getting in the oneplus stores. Obviously Stores can handover these phones to prebooked ones because you can read whats written on first page of this post . “prebooked customers can get it as soon as stocks are available”

So all this makes sense. But if any offline store selling it to non prebooked customer then it is not fair.

15. SidhuSeven
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2020

SidhuSeven , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Do you really think these offline stores are really giving the device to only Pre Booked Customers? i doubt it bro i just think they are selling who ever approach the store.

mr.hemantt and SMudassar121 like this.
  16. mud4ss4r
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2020

mud4ss4r , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Nope. They are upfrontly calling the ones first who have prebooked

mr.hemantt likes this.
  17. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I just visited a Oneplus in my City and asked them for the update. As per them in most probability the handset might reach them by 15th June. Accordingly we exchanged our phone number and the Sales Guy agreed to inform me once the stock reaches...But they again need to give preference to the pre booked customers.

What I belief Oneplus might have started shipping the Pro version to their Offline Channels... (Lets remember the offline channles unlike Amazon sell only Oneplus phone) Hence the priority might be given to the Offline stores first as it directly impact the business of the Franchised Offline Stores

Lets see how long we need to wait to get our hands on 8 Pro

18. srinivas9411
    Eclair Jun 10, 2020