Cupcake May 24, 2020

2. O1546518565809
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

3. Tom2020
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

4. Harshit Kumar Gupta
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Harshit Kumar Gupta , May 24, 2020 :
    Thank you OnePlus for starting this creative contest.
    I am posting my entry for #OnePlus8 wallpaper. This wallpaper is related to #MentalHealth. Nowadays, due to Covid-19, there are many mental health issues people are facing, anxiety related to this virus, being the most common. We should understand that mental illness is just like every other physical illness that needs to be attended to at the very least and treated. Spreading awareness regarding mental health is one noble step towards maintaining a healthy society. Together we have to face this and build a better world to live in.
    Thank You

Attached Files:

5. Harshit Kumar Gupta
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

OneplusWallpaper (1).png

I am posting my entry for #OnePlus8 wallpaper. This wallpaper is related to #MentalHealth. Nowadays, due to Covid-19, there are many mental health issues people are facing, anxiety related to this virus, being the most common. We should understand that mental illness is just like every other physical illness that needs to be attended to at the very least and treated. Spreading awareness regarding mental health is one noble step towards maintaining a healthy society. Together we have to face this and build a better world to live in.
    Thank You

6. Harshit Kumar Gupta
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Thank You

Attached Files:

7. Butch_Sales_ES
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

Butch_Sales_ES , May 24, 2020 :
    My entry for today inspired on oriental sense pattern and architecture integrating the brand number series which is 8... Done in 3D and mock-up it up in Photoshop

Mock-up

mock_up_glacial_green_002.jpg
    mock_up_glacial_green_001.jpg
    glacial_green.jpg

For one plus 8 pro

cheers

8. Salvatore Magliozzi
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Salvatore Magliozzi , May 24, 2020 :
    LOOK DEEP IN IT: WHAT YOU SEE?

It's a 3D image and text: look in it, cross-eyed and SOMETHING WILL APPEAR ;) :)

#Oneplus8pro MAGIC WALLPAPER

OneplusWallpaper.jpg

CAN'T YOU SEE INTO IT? HERE'S INSTRUCTION:

Method 1 - Face it

1. Put your face close to the screen. Try to look through the image, pretending it doesn't exist. Of course you won't be able to see anything yet because the image is too close to the eyes.

2. Then start to move back very slowly. Your eyes naturally will try to refocus back on the image but you will need to force your eyes not to do so. Keep looking through the image and moving back from it slowly at the same time. Keep moving it back and force very slowly. At some distance, when patterns overlap each other, you will notice that something strange is happening to the image. That's a very good sign and after a while you will see blurry levels of depth or some 3D images.

3. Keep looking at it this way. Don't force your eyes to focus yet, they will need some time to adjust. After a few seconds or minutes you'll see how image snaps and becomes very sharp. When it happens you will know that you can see the stereogram.

Method 2 - Relax Your Vision

1. Put the draw in front of you, let's say 30cm(1 foot) and start relaxing your vision. You can remember how you did the same when you were reading a book too long and your eyes couldn't concentrate on the text anymore. Relax your eyes until the picture becomes blurry and doubled.

2. Once you can see blurry 3D picture, keep looking at it this way until it becomes sharp and recognizable.

Method 3 - Reflection

1. Turn on a lamp behind you so that you can see its reflection in the screen on the picture.

3. Look at the lamp and the hidden image should pop up. If it doesn't work try to move the lamp closer to you and try again.

9. Suraj202
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

10. U1586852280393
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

11. G_sai_suraj_YCph
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

G_sai_suraj_YCph , via OnePlus 6T , May 24, 2020 :
    Hey Buddies........

Here is my new design I am Submitting for #OnePlus8
    dimensions for the wallpaper:-
    1080 x 2400
    and I have designed with my photography profile pics and I have specially designed for#OnePlus8
    1590330509746.jpg

12. U1586852280393
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

13. Attached Files:

14. Skycharan
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Skycharan , May 24, 2020 :
    Hey people,

Here is my wallpaper for #OnePlus8Pro , keeping on mind One plus' Tagline "Never Settle". Hope you guys like it. Cheers.
    op1.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2020

15. U1586852280393
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

16. G_sai_suraj_YCph
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Attached Files:

17. Skycharan
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

Skycharan , May 24, 2020 :
    Hey People,

This my wallpaper for #OnePlus8 . Oneplus devices have the best screens in the market and this wallpaper will help them boast it.
    Cheers.
    (This is not the high resolution image, i had to tone it down since it wouldn't upload.) op2.jpg

Saliou and buntycubal like this.

18. G_shaikh_a.mannan_DbNp
    Donut May 24, 2020

buntycubal likes this.