OnePlus 8 series !! Help via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black

1. Neeraj krish , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Aug 2, 2020 :
    I'm using OnePlus 5t for last 2.8 years.now I'm planning to buy OnePlus oneplus 8 pro.but all you guys know the display issue's with 8 series.and oneplus done a fake fix for oneplus 8 series display issue.so I'm confused.should I wait for 8 t or do oneplus will fix the 8 series issue ??
    Lot of my friends have display issue.and all those guys are not satisfied with camera and 8pro front camera is ultra failure.

So I'm confused to buy my next phone.all i need is oneplus phone with no complaints 😬

2. vmurali69
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

vmurali69 , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    depends on how much it matters to you. I bought 8 2 days back, although it has the pinkish tint problem, it is only in very low brightness, so can be easily ignored. back cam seems alright to me, front is bad than my previous OP7 especially at night. it seems blurry to me. But in general is a great device with awesome feel. so it's totally on your priorities. unfortunately there are no OnePlus phones with no problems, and they might or might not fix it.
    So balance the pros and cons and select your choice.

SoumitraLimaye and Neeraj krish like this.
  3. Aaditya_001
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2020

Aaditya_001 , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Aug 2, 2020 :
    See saying this very honestly, everything is great with the OnePlus 8...Superb performance, amazing battery life & stereo sound.... everything is great except the CAMERA. It is the weakest part. I recommend you only to buy this device if performance and lag free experience is what you want and you use it for over 2.5 years. Camera is decent enough but had got lot of improvement to be done. If you do like my comment, like it so I can know

4. krsna_cham
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

krsna_cham , Aug 2, 2020 :
    i would skip series 8 this year due to display issues...even the new Nord has same problems lol

Neeraj krish likes this.
  5. Shubham_Ag.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2020

Neeraj krish likes this.
  6. mariusmuntensky
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

mariusmuntensky , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Ont the regular 8, all cameras are mediocre. Poor post processing. I am really considering selling my 8 because of this. Not to mention that this is the only phone ever that gave me overheating messages, the only one! and I've had countless models, both Android and IOS in the past years and NONE of them ever gave me this message and none actually had cooling issues.

7. Himanshuchamoli
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

8. Cheezburgers
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2020

Cheezburgers , Aug 2, 2020 :
    got my 8 pro last week, and no issues (as far as i can tell). that said, a 5t is a perfectly good phone still, but if you're really intent on getting a new phone, getting the 8 or 8 pro is fine. If you do have issues with it, simply return/replace it. if you aren't in a rush, the 8t is right around the corner, so you could wait for it. According to leaks tho, not much is upgraded besides 65W super warp charging and upgrade to the sd865+ (and ofc, not dealing with QC issues of the 8 and 8 pro). If you can hold off and dont NEED new phone, the 5t should honestly be fine for at least another year or 2.

9. hrahulgupta
    Eclair Aug 3, 2020

hrahulgupta , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 3, 2020 :
    You should consider the size of the phone, coming from OnePlus 6 to 8pro, I believe my 6 was so much comfortable to hold. 8 pro is not easy to handle and looks too big.

10. Neerajan
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    None of the phones are perfect. You would have choose one for you liking. Yes there are issues in the OnePlus 8 series, but flagship devices come with new tech which are prone to issues. 120Hz screen issue may be related to using a new tech. But OnePlus use of camera modules to produce mediocre images cannot be justified in anyways though.

11. U1592936891688
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020