OnePlus 8 Series Review Open Challenge

1. Last edited: Jun 7, 2020

2. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 7, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 7, 2020 :
    But you have so many subscribers....so you must be making money no ?

luxuskamel and Chinda like this.
  3. U1547618990659
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

4. deepvasani99130
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

deepvasani99130 , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    [op8]
    its speed like an thunder[e]26a1[/e]
    smooth like an butter 🧈
    camera like an eagle eye[e]1f440[/e]
    having this monster feels like , I am using worls best device
    ONE PLUS 8[e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e]

5. B1582639106484
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

B1582639106484 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    well i saw Oneplus 8 pro and right now am using oneplus 7 pro. and very soon i shift too one plus 8 pro just because of that xray Camera and its 120hz display ratio . well its pretty obvious the oneplus 8 pro having good color combination of its Body now which looks very classy and no other company will compete our oneplus community in Camera, processor, and fluid amoled Display even in feel of Never Settle i love oneplus

6. manojmawai
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2020

7. MiltonSarkar
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2020

MiltonSarkar , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 15, 2020 :
    Can the Last Date of submission be Extended by atleast a Week?? Well in India the Sale of OnePlus 8 Pro has just started from today and I will get my device on 18th June...

Without my first hands-on experience, I won't be able to review the unit ofcourse...

Hence kindly check if the request for Extension of Submission Date can be accommodated...

8. Smit Purohit
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

Smit Purohit , via OnePlus 3 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Hello Team OnePlus Team,

This time the OnePlus 8 is out of my budget, but one of my friend has and i strongly recommend him to but the New OnePlus 8, but he was still not sure because he was using Iphone previous and i tell him to have faith in me and buy OnePlus.

So, After letting go some sales and OnePlus PopUp Bundle Contents, I finally make him aggree to buy OnePlus.

So I Buy the Best Design, Million Colour phone OnePlus 8 (12+256) Interstellar Glow from Amazon for him.

So the Day comes the phone arrive and i go to his home with the phone.

Unboxing, first impressions & design : He was shocked & surprised as the device comes fast and we done the Unboxing. The Letter from OnePlus and the Quality of the Accessories with him are so good and he liked so much. After taking the Device in his hands my friend got lost in the million colours of the phone and it's amazing sleek and Smooth design with so much perfection.

Display : The display was also stunning the brightness, outdoor lighting and the viewing angles are very Good and we both are so happy with the device and we keep on taking the feel of the phone in our hands. 90Hz Display makes everything so smooth like a "Makkhan".🤣🥰

Camera : The Camera and the Design are the things that OnePlus stands Out and #NeverSettle. My First phone OnePlus 3 makes me a photographer [e]1f60d[/e]🤣. All the 3 Cameras are very Good and all the videos and slow motions. The selfie camera is also very good and wide also, so all can come in one frame.

Performance : Regarding performance i have no words to say. We both play games a lot like COD, Fourtnite and FIFA and lot more....So we play many COD games at Highest Graphics and the games runs very smoothly without any lag or something and also the Device was cool after so much heavy gaming.

Oxygen OS : The best OS i ever seen, because i only used Oxygen OS in my life 🤣🤣, but i Also used my friends Phone with different OS but they are nothing in comparison to Oxygen OS. My friend also got shocked after using it. It was so smooth to jump between the App's and Multitasking with Amazing Icons and Wallpaper and lot more....

One Point which is missing in the review is the "Power of the RedCable". I don't remember any issues regarding Low Battery Issues in my life, Thanks to the Red Cable that always stand out me in every scenario.

People are recognised us from our RedCable and we are Proud of it and this Community.

#NeverSettle
    #OnePlusIndia
    #OnePlus
    #OnePlus8
    #RedCable
    #OnePlus3

Attached Files:

9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jun 18, 2020

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Jun 18, 2020 :
    The contest has reached the deadline, we will now go through the entries, review them and announce the winners. Thank you to all of you that participated.

10. mak63
    Eclair Jun 18, 2020

mak63 , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Actually I got my phone 2 to 3 days back and wanted to take part in this contest. But before I could realise such contest is there the time is over. Actually it should be till the first month is over....

11. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Jun 18, 2020

12. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Jun 18, 2020

luxuskamel , Jun 18, 2020 :
    they already postponed the deadline iirc

K Hemanth Kumar and jlasensiofi like this.
  13. K Hemanth Kumar
    Eclair Jun 19, 2020

K Hemanth Kumar , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Thank you for the contest. Excited!!!

14. Shubham_Ag. , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Jun 19, 2020 :
    I think OP8 is the best thing happened to me in this lockdown! Thanks for giving us a platform to share our opinion with the community :)

15. iharshjjain
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2020

16. CaptNemo
    Eclair Jun 21, 2020

CaptNemo , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Maybe that was the plan...

17. mokaeswar
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2020

mokaeswar , Jun 23, 2020 :
    I am from India.
    I ordered OnePlus 8 Pro at the first chance you gave us (on 15th June) and it was delivered only today.
    Very sad to see this contest ended. Please give a week more time for Indian Users.

18. mokaeswar
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2020

First sale has commenced on 15th June only in India and it took almost a week to get it delivered (even with Amazon Prime).

19. mokaeswar
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2020

Which tournament Finals are you talking bro? and Which team?