OnePlus 8 Series Review Open Challenge

1. Always king atul
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2020

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jun 27, 2020

dsmonteiro , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Hi there @mokaeswar. I understand why you feel that, but the deadline had already been postponed once. It would also be unfair to those that participated to keep postponing the date. Furthermore, there has also been some limited availability for some of the SKUs across other regions.

Still, we will do our best to fit the most regions possible on future contests.

luxuskamel likes this.
  3. mokaeswar
    Honeycomb Jun 27, 2020

mokaeswar , Jun 27, 2020 :
    Is it possible to conduct similar competition for Indian Users alone? I am sure you'll receive more than the number of entries received for this Non-India thing.

4. Dayanand Javali
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2020

5. UncleCupCake
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2020

UncleCupCake , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 1, 2020 :

NamanBajpai

Need a new device for Pubg mobile tournament since my current OnePlus won't hold up. I've qualified for finals so if y'all can sponsor me 🍾 I'll b really grateful​

The 7 plays pubg just fine

6. AmitChouhan880
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

AmitChouhan880 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    OnePlus always struggles to put their launches right.

The biggest struggle of theirs is Software for which people invest their money.

Now OnePlus 8 users will start receiving weekly builds until things get stability

7. B1593640795809 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Hi, Sir I Want Your Mobile Phone To Review As IAM Starting My YouTube Channel Named Techy Royal King, As I Am Currently A Youtuber And I Know The Guidelines Of YouTube I Will Start My Channel With Your First Mobile And I Will Be Very Thank Full For You If You Give A Review Unit To Me For Unboxing And My First Impression And My Feedback.

8. mokaeswar , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Don't start with heavy priced items in beginning itself. You'll have some interesting tech gadgets around you (or with your friends), start with them. Once you gain some popularity, they'll only give you review units.

B1593640795809 likes this.
  9. UncleCupCake
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2020

UncleCupCake , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    You have to apply thru the website.not beg on here

10. B1593757380709
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020