OnePlus 8 vw uw problems via OnePlus 8 Verizon

1. ibesnipinu
    Cupcake May 24, 2022

ibesnipinu , via OnePlus 8 Verizon , May 24, 2022 :
    My OnePlus 8 has serious flaws. I can't download most OnePlus apps from the play store. There are multiple copies of system apps and apps with mysterious numbers that appear to use data. I can't access app locker or network settings. My phone call quality is awful. Half of my apps crash regularly. Clone phone won't pass 0 percent. I'm extremely frustrated that my flagship fails to perform the moat basic of tasks. Just to make this thread I had to install aurora store and spoof a regular OnePlus 8 to get the app. The worst part is I don't even have the option to unlock my bootloader and the Verizon app and trusted claims that I have root accesa. They constantly display dangerous setup detected messages in my notifications. Any help would be great.

X1592300485579 likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert May 24, 2022

Mr. BG , May 24, 2022 :
    Hi there, welcome to the community.

Introduce Yourself is meant to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, it's not meant for tech questions or support, so I moved your thread to the correct subforum. Please do read and follow the forum rules...

I see you have a Verizon locked phone, which may be seriously limited, but that's not the fault of Oneplus. have you tried running it in safe mode, see if that works, please let us know how it goes..

Good luck!

X1592300485579 likes this.