OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 via OnePlus 8T

1. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 28, 2021

florincostescu , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Proud member of the Community since the beginning 2014, owned every phone(except the Pro ones, of course).
    My last is also my best, OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077, that's a wonder product. Hard to beat it in the future, but who knows...
    Leaving for ASUS ROG, for good. Just ordered 5s Pro Phantom Black 512/18Gb, so excited!

OPPO software"ification" not for me. So I leave you Guys, stay happy and try to make OnePlus Great Again (I have somehow lost faith, the ultimate power still remains in the Community guys, hopefully they will have the necessary strength), all the best.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021

Fisz likes this.
  2. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Community Expert Nov 28, 2021

TibiTibi , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Good bye and enjoy your new gear.
    PS: I'm sure that in 2004 you were not a member of this community.

florincostescu and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. florincostescu

Mistyped, just corrected, thanks for the notice

TibiTibi likes this.
  4. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Nov 28, 2021

Cheetosdust , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Feel free to continue to visit the forums, we have great members who are not currently using a OnePlus device.

And good luck with the 5s Pro, the specs sound amazing. If you have a moment, please return to this thread and give us your impressions of the device. ;)

florincostescu and TibiTibi like this.
  5. florincostescu

Sure do

TibiTibi and Cheetosdust like this.
  6. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 9, 2022

florincostescu , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 9, 2022 :
    Guys, comming back after 1 month usage as secondary phone,the ROG Phone 5s Pro is the most amazing piece of art that I ever held.
    I found hard to describe the level of depth regarding personalization and system tweak. The Asus ROG Engineers are probably the equivalent of Lamborghini tech guys. There's no detail forgotten, there's no tweak refused for your needs. Quality of hardware build is majestic (although the in-box rigid plastic protective case is total crap, slippery and low end finished, that was a painful landing from superb OnePlus case quality/design).
    There's also a big risk of slippery of the unit, that's a hard brick that can slip out of hand at any moment, the ROG Engineers don't care too much about it...
    Now, regarding OS, that's a brilliant piece of work clean and flawless, but I would say my OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition is still a little bit better(not using Color OS so Oxygen remains king 👑), responsiveness of scrolling and fingerprint reader remains a little little little better on OnePlus. Or I may be subjective, but that's my feeling after 1 month of paralel usage.
    Charging and battery life better on ROG Phone and that's another amazing aspect.
    All in all, I would be proud to see OnePlus having the same approach as Asus ROG in the future. Already seen that the 10 Pro is marketed for gaming tweek HyperBoost, so fingers crossed.

My latest thought... Just remembered... The haptic vibration motor of ROG is at low end level, same like my OnePlus 7T, no comparison with the high end solution on OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition... Hope the genius from Engineering will take into account customer satisfaction also when new iteration will follow in 2022.

That's it. I add below the gsmarena verdict. Completely agree on that. And by the way, not comming back, OnePlus, I wish you all the best, you remain my sweetest disappointment(hopefully you can change that back quickly)

"Few names are quite as synonymous with mobile gaming as ROG. And that's a well-deserved and hard-earned honor by Asus. There is actually an argument to be made that the Republic of Gamers engineers and their hard work is the biggest singular reason for the existence of the modern gaming smartphone as a product niche, and few have done more to set a benchmark for said device throughout the years. Even with ongoing pressure from competition and despite some questionable decisions as of late, we still maintain that no other smartphone delivers quite the overall gaming experience that the ROG Phone 5 does.
    It's honestly hard to briefly cover every aspect of the ROG Phone 5 and do it justice. It all comes down to incredible attention to detail. Asus has managed to once again take what are common off-the-shelf components like the Snapdragon 888 and spend enough time on low-level optimization, cooling, performance tweaking and advanced software controls and tuning to squeeze out every last ounce of performance from the chip. That same mentality is also applied to other areas essential for a great overall gaming experience, like input and output latency optimization on both a hardware level with the excellent 144Hz 10-bit HDR AMOLED panel as well as OS optimizations.

That's all wrapped inside an instantly recognizeable gaming exterior and a premium shell, complete with even more hardware for an extra gaming edge, like the industry-leading AirTrigger 5 and Ultrasonic buttons, as well as the proprietary side connector and the slew of accessories up on offer, like the AeroActive Cooler 5."

"2021 Winners and losers: Asus - GSMArena.com news" https://m.gsmarena.com/2021_winners_and_losers_asus-news-52493.php

7. X1641763637296
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2022

X1641763637296 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 9, 2022 :
    Brothere,da mult ai mai scris de asus rogu ala

florincostescu likes this.
  8. florincostescu

Mult, fra. E adevărat. Da' și mult pesetas. Și mult mult bun, fra. No comparison cu niciun OnePlus ever. Jur.
    Poate o să ai okazia

X1641763637296 likes this.
  9. X1641763637296
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2022

si eu am acum oneplus 8t,deocamdata e fain,120hz,procesor bun,na...,sogtware ul e dus,androidul ala pur nu se va mai regasi in update urile urmatoare

florincostescu likes this.
  10. florincostescu

Stiu. De aia am fugit. Am plecat, fra, nu e de rămas.

11. X1641763637296
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2022

bai,tocmai ce l am achiziționat de 4 luni telefonul,acuma raman frate n am ce face

12. florincostescu

De fapt, fra. Hai să-ți explic. Plec cu ciudă. Dar nu am de ales. Cine kkt vrea să dea o căruță de bani pe ROG Phone chiar dacă e best of Universe? De fapt noi ăia vechi ne doream OnePlus pe viață, eftinache și aproape best of.
    Dar dacă kinezii vor să facă hara kiri cu software ul... Ok. We're out of here

13. florincostescu

14. X1641763637296
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2022

nush ce o mai fi de oneplusu asta

15. florincostescu