OnePlus 8T FULL crash, twice!

1. F_Anders_Dyreborg_Jensen
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2020

F_Anders_Dyreborg_Jensen , Nov 2, 2020 :
    Hey OnePlus

I am running Oxygen OS 11.0.2.3.KB05BA on my Oneplus 8T (KB2003)

Twice within 10 minutes, I had a FULL blackscreen crash, with no way to turn on the screen.
    I was listening to music, using Deezer app, while connected to a bluetooth soundbar.
    Both of the times I had Facebook messenger "Bobbles" open.
    I will not try to provoke the error again, as I am afraid I will eventually get stuck in this Black screen..

Both of the times, I had to hold down Power/lock button for the Oneplus to reboot.
    Oh, and while the screen was black, the music kept playing on my soundbar, until I forced the phone to restart..

I've not had this issue occur on old software version that the phone was shipped with....

3. F_Anders_Dyreborg_Jensen
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2020

4. psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Nov 2, 2020 :
    You can use any log app from Play Store and start the logging while replicating the issue. Make sure you start recording the log while replicating the bug to keep it compact.

5. F_Anders_Dyreborg_Jensen
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2020

F_Anders_Dyreborg_Jensen , Nov 2, 2020 :
    Ok thanks, I will try that tomorrow.

6. Xawoger
    Donut Nov 2, 2020

Xawoger , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 2, 2020 :
    Suggest to do factory reset. Sometimes after updates files get corrupted and factory reset plus recover archive could sort your issue

7. MarinosXx
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

8. MarinosXx
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

9. SultanaDaaku
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2020

10. MysticBat , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Mine has done this too at least 7-8 times. I just got it about 2-3 days ago. I had to do exactly what you're saying you did and I even actually hit the restart button. Shoot me a reply if you figure something out!

11. ANIX JOJU SEBASTIAN
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2020