Display OnePlus 8T went off suddenly and given for repair,but not received back even after 1 month.

1. Vineesh k p
    Donut Jan 23, 2022

Vineesh k p , Jan 23, 2022 :
    Hello OnePlus community, i am posting this as a request to every OnePlus members and service team to look at my situation. My OnePlus 8T after one year , it just got off suddenly with some sound and discoloration on screen while using. Since it was covered in warranty the oneplus team told me to give it to repair by their own pick and drop delivery system. From there onwards i'm facing the bad customer service from the team, they told me the issue will be resolved in 15 days, even after 15 days no updates at all, and i had to call them to know that my main board was faulty and need replacement,and told me to wait for 7 days. After 7 days when i called them,they told me item is out of stock(Just think OnePlus 8T latest device from oneplus is having stock shortage!!). So the told me to wait for 48 hours and they will give a call from service team. After 24 hours i got a mail saying that we will update you in 3-4 days. After 4 days ,no update was given to me,so i called them and they told me they will escalate this issue and wait for 4 days again. Again thank you oneplus team ,no updates were provided so i had to call them and got same reply to wait for 4 days.I called the team yesterday and again told me to wait for 4 days. They are not disclosing the phones repair center location, stock availability,atleast a date in which i can get my phone back. So far after one month there is no information from them that makes me satisfy.Even when i asked more details of my phone the customer call person ended my call.Is this how this great smartphone company should care their customers?
    If i cant get a one year old device to repair ,then what kind of assurance is given by company for phones older than this.If somebody could help me and tell me what to do ,it will be very greatful, my works and everything is on block for over a month.Please help me .

B1605277444986 likes this.
  2. psygarden
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Jan 23, 2022

3. harshit.b.
    Jelly Bean Jan 23, 2022

Vineesh k p likes this.
  4. Vineesh k p
    Donut Jan 24, 2022

5. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Jan 24, 2022

Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Unashamedly and time and again OnePlus keeps proving that their after sales service in India is worst and will remain same.

I guess you would have a Case ID; would suggest to tag the OnePlus's social media handles like Twitter and Instagram India account with case id and issue details. Not really sure if that will make any difference though trying and hope are the only options left.

Vineesh k p likes this.