Oneplus 9 pro GREEN only 256gb uk

1. Tinsleyd
    Eclair Mar 23, 2021

AstersJr likes this.
  2. Brownz
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

Brownz , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Only the green I wish they allowed us to buy the green at base price point of the pro

vanderbreggen likes this.
  3. Tinsleyd
    Eclair Mar 23, 2021

vanderbreggen likes this.
  4. Brownz
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

Brownz , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I’m going black Personally as not a fan of silver phones haha

neekr5 likes this.
  5. The fraggle
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

The fraggle , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I honestly think They have dropped the ball with this. If they had the silver phone I would 100% have bought it at the £929 price but have instead gone for the 8gb model as if we are honest, colour is one of the most important parts of this type of product. I don't think they will ever beat the nebula blue colour which I happily bought as the 12gb model.

6. The fraggle
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

The fraggle , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Hides small scratches much better though ;)

I really dont like anything close to rose gold but 100% will be buying the watch with that colour if for no other reason because it has a saphire glass face!!

Brownz likes this.
  7. Tinsleyd
    Eclair Mar 23, 2021

Tinsleyd , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Only green is just so dumb. Basically just lost a sale because I want 256gb but not green

8. Brownz
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

Brownz , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I loved that blue colour, the way it reflects the light.

neekr5 likes this.
  9. Edutainment
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

Edutainment , Mar 23, 2021 :
    The green is showing out of stock - anyone know if it has sold out, or if it ever was available in UK? (I like the green, and i like more storage!)

10. prfraczek
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

prfraczek , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I just don't understand why Chinese brands are always forcing us to buy the always most ugly colour. What is wrong with their taste? Can they just release normal dark, black model? Not everyone want to walk with kind of green phone. It is actually SHAME to take this phone out of the pocket in front of friends with black iPhones- everyone is asking if I just stole this phone from my daughter!!!

Rcoupe_XBM and vladutdavid like this.
  11. sarendipidy
    Donut Mar 23, 2021

sarendipidy , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I suppose if we want the fully featured 9 Pro we'll just have to settle for that hideous green. Alternatively if you want a grown up looking phone, it's settle for the lower spec phone. I'm sure there was a slogan that had a phrase 'something' settle....

artyeva likes this.
  12. Thanatus.Nex
    Donut Mar 23, 2021

Thanatus.Nex , Mar 23, 2021 :
    If you check out the various EU variants of the OnePlus store page, you will find black and silver pro model in the 12gb ram option available. Personally I believe it all comes down to the UK Ireland 3 pin plugs Vs EU 2 pin plugs. Why OnePlus doesnt allow us in UK/Ireland to purchase the EU models with warning about the plugs being 2 pin I can't understand, instead we have look into ordering from Amazon Germany. Rather stupid all in all as they are selling the 3 pin plug on Irish and English store as a separate item.

It gets even worse when you consider they probably ship from same warehouse for most of Europe.

artyeva likes this.
  13. AstersJr
    Donut Mar 23, 2021

AstersJr , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Do you think they will end up releasing the silver and black 12GB RAM models in the UK in the next few weeks? Like others here I'm keen to opt for higher spec but not the green (or rather, would prefer black).

dinamoski and CharlieDalley like this.
  14. piotr_rudy
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

piotr_rudy , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Ordering from eu/Amazon germany is not really an option. You'd have to pay import duty and tax...

15. CharlieDalley
    Eclair Mar 24, 2021

CharlieDalley , Mar 24, 2021 :
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is ridiculous. Aside from the charger in the box, the phones are all identical.

@Aaron.W @Evan Z. @Tom B.

Please provide the UK community with an answer for this. Why are the highest specification models (256GB/12GB RAM) ONLY available in Morning Mist (OP9) and Pine Green (OP9 Pro)?

dinamoski and artyeva like this.
  16. CharlieDalley
    Eclair Mar 24, 2021

I contacted their chat "support"... and received 3 different responses. One said they had no clue but stay tuned for stock updates (it's a preorder for God's sake), another said this was an issue with the configuration of the website and it would be updated shortly, and the third said that the stock would be available to preorder in "approximately a week's time".

All of which points to the same thing - nobody has the feintest idea why it is not available, or when or even if it WILL be available. Absolutely shocking IMO.

artyeva, Gaily, Ntrenko and 1 other person like this.
  17. AstersJr
    Donut Mar 24, 2021

AstersJr , Mar 24, 2021 :
    I did the same and they said keep checking the website but when pressed didn't answer whether they'll be released in black/mist. Even so, your chat support interactions all point to the possibility/likelihood that UK will get those higher spec versions in colours other than green though (and soon?!) 🤞 if it is a website issue it can't be doing their pre-order sales much good..!!

Personally hoping they're released in time for us to access the free gift still (charger or buds).

CharlieDalley likes this.
  18. CharlieDalley
    Eclair Mar 24, 2021

Not sure about that, my other half managed to secure an Xbox Series X from Amazon.es and had it shipped to the UK, no extra charges incurred...

19. Loubear
    Honeycomb Mar 24, 2021

Loubear , Mar 24, 2021 :
    I wonder if they did any kind of consumer research into the colours that certain regions like. I'm sure green probably sells well in Asia, but living in the UK I haven't seen many green phones in my lifetime. The last 'crazy' colour phone I went for was the OP 7 Pro 5G, but straight away I slapped a karbon bumper on it to turn it 'black'.

I would've thought that most people like black, most people really like the Samsung matte black, so why not release the Pro in the black colour?! Really is a mind boggle.

Anyone have any guesses as to what colour the T variant will be? Probably a darker shade of green...

20. Simody
    Eclair Mar 24, 2021