OnePlus 9 pro HDMI Out

1. Kishan nawal
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2021

Kishan nawal , Jul 3, 2021 :
    I am trying to connect my OnePlus 9R to my monitor using HDMI cable and C-type to HDMI converter. But the monitor doesn't detect the input. Do we have a solution for this?

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 3, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 3, 2021 :
    What port and cable standard? Some got different behaviour depending the cable they used.

3. Kishan nawal
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2021

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021

4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 4, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 4, 2021 :
    It's possible that the adapter is the problem. There are HDMI 2.0 cables that does not need adapters and that works great.

Kishan nawal likes this.
  5. Couches
    Froyo Jul 9, 2021

Couches , Jul 9, 2021 :
    I'm not 100 percent sure what could be your issue but the 9 pro at least for me is still unable to push video out via USB c to HDMI. Might be related.

6. Shady_Guy_Jose
    Eclair Nov 11, 2021

Shady_Guy_Jose , Nov 11, 2021 :
    Sorry if reviving "old" threads is frowned upon. My OnePlus 9 Pro (EU) has been working with HDMI out with a multitude of different adapters from Day 1. The only adapter that has failed me is the Apple one. Very rarely, it requires a reboot before it works, but that's it. I'm even able to change resolutions with the Second Screen app to match the usual 16:9 aspect ratio of most TVs. However, I do have one question. Most of my screens are 1080p60, so I've had no issues. But I've recently bought a 4K monitor with HDMI 2.0, and all my adapters are HDMI 1.4, meaning I can only get 2160p30 output. Does anyone know if 2160p60 is supposed to work? I don't want to waste money on a better adapter only to have it not work regardless.

7. ksr11
    Eclair Dec 5, 2021

ksr11 , via OnePlus 9R , Dec 5, 2021 :
    OnePlus 9R working fine with HDMI out cable. I purchased from Amazon i.e PiBox India USB C to HDMI adaptor cable. Once connected change HDMI input source in TV. Thats it. You can watch movies also i am playing 3d games by connecting gamepad . Very nice experience when we play on TV.

G_plusone likes this.