2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Sep 15, 2021

Dresa91 , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Where are you from?

Caomhin likes this.
  3. Chris1223
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2021

Chris1223 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 15, 2021 :
    I have had none of these issues and I've had my phone almost 2 months. Google is getting rid of the Android auto app, so make sure you doing it through Google Assistant. The North America model does not have dual SIM cards and it is listed as single SIM under the specifications. Failure to read the specifications for your model of a device before purchasing it is not the fault of the vendor (they publish this information so you know before you purchase). Failure to become familiar with the product before you purchase the product is your fault and not the products fault.
    I have not had a single dropped call. I have had no overheating issues except were for when I've been out in the heat for a few hours, which is expected. Many of the complaints I have seen in the community are Android specific issues that could happen on any Android phone and can be fixed with some basic troubleshooting steps found in the community by doing a search. Many of these posts are repeat questions or complaints that have already been answered or solved somewhere else in the community.

Legitti, Caomhin, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.

5. Joethefro
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021

Joethefro , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Please educate yourself on how phones work.

Cretin.

7. MythicalAnimal
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2021

MythicalAnimal , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Same thing many said after the 8 series, no matter what they provide to the consumer each series of oneplus will be termed disaster after its launch. 🤷