OnePlus 9 Pro -Replacement parts./

1. themkelly
    Donut Aug 4, 2021

themkelly , Aug 4, 2021 :
    Where can I find a replacement front screen for my OnePlus 9 Pro?
    Thanks in advance,
    Michael Kelly

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 5, 2021

Best Answer
    J4t1np4r3kh , Aug 5, 2021 :
    I would suggest only getting this replaced through official OnePlus Support or going to a service centre

3. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 5, 2021

4. the_o2

the_o2 , Aug 5, 2021 :
    OnePlus don't sell phone part separately, you have to send it/ visit service center for official replacement as mentioned above.

5. themkelly
    Donut Aug 5, 2021

themkelly , Aug 5, 2021 :
    BUYERS BEWARE: been a huge fan of OnePlus phones sine the 5. convinced my girlfriend to buy the brand, she's on her second and bought the 6t for my mother and father. BUT I think it may be time for me to jump ship. I cracked my front screen which I can't blame on on OnePlus quality because it has survived many drops before.. My problem is with the phone repair scam. I call it a scam because it is misleading and dishonest. They list prices for repair of each component which had me thinking they repaired each part. It wasn't until I sent the phone in that they informed me they don't do "partial repairs."
    .. and here's the kicker: they wanted to charge me more for the repair than the cost of a brand new phone of the exact same make and model.
    So I thought since I've been a loyal customer let me ask if they would offer me a discount on a brand new device. They agreed.. then they said 10% and I have to let them keep the phone with the cracked screen. So essentially they would be giving me $100 for my phone. Another slap in the face.
    So I told them to send my phone back. I can either buy the phone brand new off Amazon for $973 which is cheaper than what they offered me.. or $734 on ebay.. but what I think I have to do is buy the Samsung ultra for under $1000.
    Keep your phone safe because OnePlus will not be there to help you incase an accident happens.

6. G_plusone
    Nougat Aug 5, 2021

G_plusone , Aug 5, 2021 :
    @superplus could help you

7. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Aug 5, 2021 :
    What exactly did they try to charge for? Screen + labour fee? Was a lot more parts needed to be changed of some reason?

8. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Aug 5, 2021

Nipu_1998 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 5, 2021 :
    What was the actual diagnosed issue of the device ?

9. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Aug 5, 2021

Caomhin likes this.
  10. vsinha717
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2021

vsinha717 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Oneplus 9 pro is a faulty product. You can buy a new op9pro trading it 28k and adding 36k more. Oneplus will not touch op9pro even with barge pole. There is hardware issue it. Oneplus will never respond. Its a dead investment for them.

11. vsinha717
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2021

12. vsinha717
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2021

vsinha717 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 5, 2021 :
    See. Maybe the new 9pro is with correct hardware and oneplus are giving all of us of a chance to exchange our old 9pro by paying 36k more for the phone.

13. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 5, 2021

superplus , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Please can you detail what the issue with the repair was? Which parts did they want to repair and why? When did the screen crack and how long was it until you sent the device in for repair?

Also, since they already have your device for repair, the purpose of your thread here seems to be to find out where to get a replacement screen outside of through the official route?

Depending on the situation, I could see if I could flag your repair case for review, but I would need some more details first.