OnePlus 9 Pro Updates (Question for OnePlus) via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. FuriousRaiN
    Donut Jan 19, 2022

FuriousRaiN , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Camera quality is better in OxygenOS 11 than in OxygenOS12 on OnePlus 9 pro... Dear OnePlus, please explain why? There are also already reviews on OnePlus 10 pro and the quality of photos and videos on the main camera module is better there than in 9 pro, despite the fact that the sensor is the same Sony imx789. Please explain this too. I understand that you need to sell 10 pro, but this should not be to the detriment of 9 pro users. I have been using OnePlus products since the release of OnePlus 3 and have recommended these smartphones to friends and family. There was 5T, 7 PRO, I recently bought 9 pro, which is not yet a year old from the moment it was released, and if the company worsens last year’s models due to software, then users will switch to smartphones from other manufacturers, because most users buy a smartphone not for the half year-year, but for 2-3 years. I hope that the community will support my message, OnePlus will hear us and will improve the software of its smartphones, and not worsen them in order to sell new ones. The new model (10 pro) is better in hardware, except for the ultra-wide-angle sensor, sell due to this.

Gennady_A likes this.
  2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 19, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 19, 2022 :
    If you want OnePlus to hear you, you'll have to post this in the feedback section of the forum.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    They will not read this here

Gor., KluGe and Liehjan like this.
  3. FuriousRaiN
    Donut Jan 19, 2022

4. KluGe
    Lollipop Jan 19, 2022

KluGe , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Then it is absolutely unnecessary to create this redundant thread 40 minutes after the first one just to post the same text ... including the "Question for OnePlus".

Please read, understand and respect our forum rules!
    Thank you.

Aaron2017 likes this.
  5. FuriousRaiN
    Donut Jan 19, 2022

FuriousRaiN , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    What rules did I break? I wrote here for users and may be for OnePlus first time and later wrote to OnePlus in feedback. Don't tell me what to do or not to do.

6. Syrix
    Honeycomb Jan 19, 2022

Syrix , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    We have to consider a few things. One: The ISP is different for that phone. So things WILL be different despite the same sensor being used. Two: They need to go back and tune the 9 Pro cameras and color balance again. If you switch between cameras, mainly main vs tele or even UW vs Tele, you'll see a difference in color and still detail in instances. Let them balance them out and then we can come back to this in my opinion.