Oneplus 9 pro wifi calling via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Anand Sagar H S
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

Anand Sagar H S , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 17, 2021 :
    I'm facing in-consistency from few weeks on the performance of wifi calling. Many of the times I won't be able to make outgoing calls as it will never connect, and same with in coming calls, they say not reachable, I've to turn my wifi off to make or receive phone calls. No good even after few updates! Anyone else facing this problem?

B1620513318445 likes this.
  2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 17, 2021

Anand Sagar H S and Caomhin like this.
  3. Vinay Prajapati
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2021

Vinay Prajapati , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 30, 2021 :
    I am facing trouble with my oneplus 9 pro from a few days with regards to network. Voice keeps cracking for almost all callers. First i thought their is something wrong with my microphone but in earphones also the issue is the same. This is happening after the latest update i guess as this was never the case before. Suddenly this started happening. What to do?

4. Fouadt
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2021

Fouadt , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 31, 2021 :
    Hi, I recently bought a oneplus 9 pro. Very new, and I could not have Wifi calling working.
    I spoke with the seller and he sent me a link where I can download an older version of logkit.so that I can enable it.
    I did it, enabled the Wifi calling and VOLTE, and reinstalled the original logkit.
    Now they are enabled but the respective icons not shown and the Wifi calling still NOT WORKING.

Any advise please.

Am using MOOSE mobile running on optus towers and they did assure me that it is enabled from their end.
    Thanks.

5. T1543028234343
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2021

6. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 18, 2021