OnePlus 9 Pro

1. MariuszGil
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2021

MariuszGil , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Hi all,

I am sure there's thread like this somewhere on here.

My OnePlus 9 Pro is just waste of money. Camera takes "forever" to take pictures and most of them quality just simply sucks. Power button is faulty, you try to turn off the phone and it "clicks" twice to turn on camera. Even after turning off camera feature for power button it still acts up. Turning on the phone with power button is an issue too. For work purposes I have two logical profiles on the phone. Switching between those is a pain as well and finger reader stops working. Whenever you switch form one profile to another some random apps just open, probably ones that are cashed in the most recent history. All in all phone is not what seems to be. I been OnePlus customer since OnePlus 3 and that phone was SOLID !!!! Only good thing here is a fast charge and that's probably it. I will be switching soon to Pixel. I am tired to dealing with higher price of OnePlus and receiving lower quality product. All of this from phone less than two years old.... Pathetic

2. M.F.Mushtaq
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2021

M.F.Mushtaq , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    I think you have faulty phone. I bought my phone one month ago and facing no issues as you told but only one issue disturbed me which is battery performance.my power button is ok and camera take nice photos so return your phone and claim new phone.

3. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Dec 7, 2021

rhyd1am , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Hi, have you reported the issues that you're experiencing to Oneplus?

Feedback can be provided here

You could also try contacting support here to see what options are available regarding the power button (assuming it's a hardware problem) 🙂

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Dec 8, 2021

rhyd1am likes this.
  5. FluxOnyx
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2021

FluxOnyx , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 17, 2021 :
    I noticed the power button issue last night, doesn't happen all the time.
    I just purchased the OP9 Pro, being using it for 3 days now. I love the clean software, I do use Nova launcher, though.
    The battery life is making me paranoid because I see the percentage drop as I'm typing this very message lol.
    The worst thing is over night during bedtime, 7 hours of the screen off, communications off. I wake up in the morning and the battery life has dropped 5%-10% doing nothing. This makes me want to charge my phone twice a day even if it's at 50% before I go to bed.

I'm in Dark Mode, 120hz 1080p

Coming from the OP7T, the battery life on the OP9 Pro just feels bad. 5 hours screen on time max. I'm not even a heavy user.

If I changed the frame rate to 60hz, I'm sure I'll get use to it, but would it make a big enough difference on the battery life? Has anyone tested this? I need numbers!🔋🔢

6. FluxOnyx
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2021

FluxOnyx , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Dec 23, 2021 :
    Update after using the phone for 1 month now.

Battery life is now normal, great even. I think after the first few charge cycles and time using the phone, the phone learns and optimises itself.

Issues with the power button pressing twice, I haven't noticed it again since that first time 2 weeks ago.

I'm loving the OnePlus 9 Pro.
    I'm afraid of upgrading to OOS 12 though. I don't want to lol. I'm in EU so I haven't received the update yet. Thankful.

K1601016022483 and Caomhin like this.