11.1%
  3. In love with OxygenOS

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Shaprack
    Cupcake Mar 19, 2021

Shaprack , Mar 19, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

A Leaked live image shows the standard OnePlus 9 running on OPPO’s Color OS 11 instead of OxygenOS or HydrogenOS. The Leaked images shows that OnePlus 9 model is running on Android 11 out of the box.

Further, it also reveal the model comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. OnePlus could move older devices on HydrogenOS to ColorOS over the next few months.

As per the specification, the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro has been confirmed to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset. Other features include a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO display with a smart 120Hz refresh rate.

The company has already confirmed a triple-camera setup of 48MP Sony IMX789 sensors and a 50MP wide-angle lens in the camera department.

Moreover, the OnePlus 9 will feature a 4500mAh battery compatible with 65W Wrap Charging technology for long operating hours.

The ColorOS 11 on OnePlus 9 will be available for China Region only while the Global Variants will still run on OxygenOS for India, Europe, US Region, etc. Oppo and OnePlus earlier this year merged their hardware and R&D teams under OPLUS.

[Source]

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 19, 2021

3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 19, 2021

Cheetosdust , Mar 19, 2021 :
    If true, to me that’s not surprising. The Chinese market is way different than Europe, United States and India.

I know the news is about HydrogenOS and ColorOS, not OxygenOS, but I wouldn’t mind testing a ColorOS experimental build.

I wrote and wrote that I love the OxygenOS and the Pixel Launcher experiences, but it’s not fair to criticize without experimenting the newest versions of ColorOS. From the videos I saw, the animations make it a joy to use, for example.

I am not saying I would prefer ColorOS over OxygenOS, because I really don’t think that would be the case, but I am genuinely curious.

4. F_Денис_Добринов_VxZb , Mar 22, 2021 :
    I em from ukraine. In this country loves oneplus for oxygen OS. I sure if os will change new oneplus will not be buy. And i will not buy new oneplus. But i also have 3t,5,5t,6,7t

5. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 22, 2021

6. gmadmax07
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2021

gmadmax07 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 22, 2021 :
    I really hope they can add an easy option to update from color os to oxygen os for all of the expats that live in China and they need a phone with Google services.