OnePlus 9R Service within 20days ..very upset via OnePlus 5

1. msraajme
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2021

msraajme , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 26, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus devices from 3T and all my family members are using OnePlus.. till now haven't faced any problem..I bought 9R on August 23rd and within 10days mobile started showing problems..warp charge not working.. took more than 3 hours to charge and over heating.. I got very disappointed.. I sent the device to OnePlus service centre for service.. it took more than 10 days to take my device for service after it got delivered to the service centre..now service person saying that they need to change the motherboard..seriously I was so much disappointed on hearing that..I spent around 40K for the mobile..Why OnePlus can replace a new device for this issue because the issue happened within 10 days

2. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Sep 26, 2021

camohan , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Hi there, did you check this with customer support or the service centre on why your device can not be replaced as per terms of sales? They should be answering this question, isn't it?

Artemus, Caomhin and drmartin like this.
  3. msraajme
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2021

4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 26, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Sep 26, 2021 :
    "more than 10 days to take my device for service after it got delivered to the service centre.."
    Does that mean you did not start the errand until after 10 days?

5. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Sep 26, 2021

camohan , Sep 26, 2021 :
    In that case you missed the 15 days window period. You should have been prompt in your action, when you noticed the issue.

6. G_Aa
    Froyo Sep 27, 2021

G_Aa , Sep 27, 2021 :
    ASUS took me 30d+ to even reply to my RMA on my Zenfone 7 Pro. After 30d? They just gave me a refund. Lmao. (I can show you the proof as PDF if you don't believe me.) My sister's A51 Galaxy took ~3 weeks to get back. Even though Samsung has big service centers here.

Bottom line? Service can take some time, unfortunately.

Ps.: Best one? HTC quoted me 1000$+ for a HTC 10 battery repair.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021

Artemus likes this.