[accessory review challenge]
    OnePlus wireless bullets 2:

Pros: sound quality stands out
    Quick charging
    Magnetic on/off
    Looks and feels premium
    Durable
    Very comfortable

Cons: there is lag while playing next song using earphone's button.
    Doesn't fit nicely in the pouch provided.

I loved using it, this is the best bluetooth earphones at the price point, and competes strongly with the higher end earphones. I wish I had manual button to turn on/off earphones along with the magnetic.

Rating:4.3/5

6. Sabariguhanesh
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

7. 5um1t
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

8. UltimateGamer07
    Eclair Aug 30, 2020

UltimateGamer07 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 30, 2020 :
    Did you get pros and cons mixed up?

9. UltimateGamer07
    Eclair Aug 30, 2020

UltimateGamer07 , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 30, 2020 :
    @Crystal Z.

OnePlus as always tapping into this awesome community you've build. Couldn't have come at a better timing as I just ordered a bullets wireless Z yesterday. Will definitely post a review and try out for this

10. Riyaalityyy
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

Riyaalityyy , Aug 30, 2020 :
    #ACCESSORYREVIEWCHALLENGE

I THINK THIS ONEPLUS WIRELESS BULLETS Z ARE MOST COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH BLUETOOTH HEADSETS I'VE EVER COME ACCROSS. FROM FITTING PROPERLY IN MY EARS TO ABSOLUTE FULL POWER VOLUME I THINK THESE HEADSETS HAVE OUTDONE THEMSELVES. FURTHER THE PRICES ARE SO AFFORDABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT I THINK IT'S A SURE SHOT DEAL TO BE MADE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO BUY THEM AND EXPERIENCE THE TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN SMART INNOVATION BY ONEPLUS. KUDOS TO ONEPLUS AND THE WHOLE TEAM FOR MAKING SUCH AN PIECE WITH GREAT EFFORTS.

11. Paul Allan , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 30, 2020 :
    Nowadays accessories are considered a day to day life products that people need to get into their daily routines. As a part of oneplus community here I would like to review some products that would've be useful for the upcoming members is this community.

1. Oneplus Bullet Earphone (2nd gen):

After releasing it's first accessory the bullet wireless (1st gen) people gave a good support but also some critics to develop it. Here this second generation bullets gave a crisp and clear sound with the drivers that produce great sound. It gave a whooping 10min fast charge to hear hours of music. The best part is the price which launched at Rs.1,999 where it was the best of its category and competed with more priced earphones. Never to forget the magnetic back where you can stick to play/pause or end the call.

2. Oneplus Buds (TWS) :

In the year of 2020 the rise of true wireless became a widely used accessory in the whole world and in the mobile accessories industry. It felt great no more wire that surrounds your neck or ear anymore. With the introduction of oneplus this year we must surely tell it was the most awaiting product for all. We are proud to tell that the only TWS that can give a charge of 30hrs in case and 7hrs playback time in the buds the drivers and the sensors used were extrodinary never the less its direct competition was the apple's earpods 2. Many thought it would cost more than 10k but oneplus again proved it's for everyone and made it at Rs.4,990 with three variants such as white, gray and the interesting Nord blue color.

3. Oneplus Cases (Mobile):

Oneplus never fails to surprise their community in that case the co-created products with community are many they always wanted to get their enhancement from fellow users. In that they created mobile accessories that are excellent and the cases are glorifies the phone. It made the sandstone, carbon, transparent cases one of its one kind which is strong and worthy of the purchases.

4. Oneplus Products (Upcoming):

As said they are again here to make the community excited for it bunch of upcoming products. Early in this year they launched the oneplus 8 series and the nord phone along with the oneplus buds. Later this year they have planed to reveal the 8T series along with the smart watch which is the most exciting one. As a customer/friend/community member I would like to show my gratitude for the company

Last not least my review on Accessory Review Challenge would really make you think of the community we are in. I would pleased to thank the crystals and Oneplus to allow us to take part in this challenge and I'm hoping to be a part of this accessories tester which I would love to work with you and explore the products that you come up with. Waiting for your reply and my fellow members. God Bless

Credits: oneplus

12. komatla
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

13. SAI ROHITH CHOWDARY , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 30, 2020 :
    I am using OnePlus bullets wireless Z since last 4 months. Its pretty much awesome and the best one i used ever.
    The main thing is the battery life. It gives me 3 to 5 days of backup for one complete charge.
    The other one is the premium quality design and build quality.
    The quick switch option is the highlight of this product. When iam using my laptop, i need to answer calls on my mobile, the quick switch option is pretty much awesome to switch between laptop and mobile.
    Moreover its low latency mode is very good for gaming in OnePlus device's.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020

14. Domenico Noviello
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

15. Aaditya Naiker
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

16. AV1795
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

17. jinojossy93
    Donut Aug 30, 2020