2. no

55.0%
  3. Disgusting

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2016

rjayush , Jan 23, 2016 :
    Hello Friends I'm from India and this thread is all about the after sales service of Oneplus in 2016.Oneplus in a blog have said to visit their B2x &regenrsis service centres for quick solution and they also launched B2x extra warranty for their device but the million dollar question is this that are these services are upto mark.If anybody had visited these services centres and had actually used the B2x program do share your view and experience.Note - they are only 44 service centres of Oneplus across india.If you have visited HCL Touch solutions plz don't post your expierence

2. theapu
    Jelly Bean Jan 23, 2016

theapu , Jan 23, 2016 :
    Satisfied with phone quality. Not with after sales service. So how to vote?

kanagadeepan likes this.
  3. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Jan 24, 2016

kanagadeepan , Jan 24, 2016 :
    Select both the options. just like me... Thanks OP for making this poll with multiple option..

theapu likes this.
  4. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2016

5. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2016

rjayush , Jan 24, 2016 :
    Could you plz mention the reason why you are not satisfied with After sales service this will help Oneplus to improve

6. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Jan 24, 2016

7. santhoshtunga
    Eclair Jan 25, 2016

santhoshtunga , Jan 25, 2016 :
    After sales service is worst. I have visited Regenersis, Bangalore twice but both times disappointed. I went there regarding network issue but they just downgraded my OS to 12.0 and gave back to me with in 45 min. They didn't even check if the issue is with software/hardware and they didn't even told me that they are downgrading. After downgrading i asked them why should i be on 12.0? I want my phone to be on latest OS then they said that 12.1 has some bug so they downgraded. Then i asked, if it is a software issue then everybody should face same issue, why only i/few users facing this issue, they didn't had answer for that (Carelessly they put my phone in my hand and said its software issue, so we downgraded it).

Trust me you will not get anything by this polling. You might see few users comments and polls that's it. OnePlus will not change. I lost my hopes and now i am selling my OnePlus One and buying Letv Le 1S mobile (even this is a new company and not sure of their after sales service but thought its worth spending 10,000 for its features and design).

8. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2016

rjayush , Jan 25, 2016 :
    Thanks Buddy Just wanna know this thing.But did your network problem got solved

9. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2016

10. santhoshtunga
    Eclair Jan 26, 2016

santhoshtunga , Jan 26, 2016 :
    No not yet solved, oneplus customer care told me to visit service center again (they said they will personally give instructions on what to check/change in my device to the tech guy working there) but after seeing how they treat customers i am not ready to give one more try. They wont trust you when you say about your problems and i cannot show them proof of my problems.

11. Neilesh Phale
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2016

Neilesh Phale , Jan 27, 2016 :
    Warranty conditions from B2X is not a good deal.....Terms & Conditions differ on Amazon and their personal website...

12. Nitya nair
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2016

Nitya nair , Jan 29, 2016 :
    recently bought One plus X,,, my phone is not working, display is gone,,, it is under warranty bt according to service center they will charge some money to make my phone in working condition... can anyone suggest if there any other centre or way so that my phone can be repaired.

13. rjayush
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2016

rjayush , Jan 29, 2016 :
    Oneplus Service is Hell I have made this thread to check it and I believe unless Oneplus rectifies these issues I'm not looking forward to Oneplus phones anymore @Vikas

14. santhoshtunga
    Eclair Feb 2, 2016

santhoshtunga , Feb 2, 2016 :
    I ordered Letv Le 1S mobile today, i am selling my OnePlus One (purchased on 1st March 2015), let me know if anyone interested.

15. James Mathew
    Eclair Feb 3, 2016

James Mathew , Feb 3, 2016 :
    How exactly did ur display stop working, did you drop the phone or it stopped working spontaneously?