OnePlus are not just a business entity, they understand their clients

1. scoobysix
    Eclair Oct 9, 2014

scoobysix , Oct 9, 2014 :
    I put my name down in the recent 20,000 invite giveaway in the hope to be able to secure an invite so I could get my wife an OPO to replace her ailing iPhone 4 (which could only hold about 2hr worth of battery charge).

I then was called away on urgent notice to rural Thailand, where a tropical monsoon storm was raging and I had no internet access for 4 days. By the time I could get connected, I saw that the email notification to claim my invite had already arrived, and expired :eek:

However, Guardians of the Invites came to my rescue, and listened to my situation before deciding to re-issue me with an invite.

Many thanks to @BrettPlusOne and his team (@Kallen, @BobbyStevie, @Yagami Raito, @Sinon, @Pashakai, @sswift)!

2. Salmonfish
    KitKat Oct 9, 2014

3. Salmonfish
    KitKat Oct 9, 2014

Salmonfish , Oct 9, 2014 :
    But the guardians aren't OPO....OP itself would most likely not reissue that invite that expired for you

4. scoobysix
    Eclair Oct 9, 2014

scoobysix , Oct 9, 2014 :
    Oh I did not know that, my apologies. I thought they would be as @BrettPlusOne is a forum moderator.

Anyhow, I thought it was awesome to even spare some time to look at what had transpired, rather than simply treat it as a cut and dried "too bad" scenario.

Thumbs up!

5. Kallen
    Oct 9, 2014

Kallen , Oct 9, 2014 :
    We just love to help out. That is all. I am the leader -- I'm not a mod yet. We are not affiliated with OPO. Just fellow members who like to help others.

Congrats on the invite.

6. Yagami Raito
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2014

TeamValor91 and Deactivated User like this.
  7. firewire2035
    KitKat Oct 9, 2014

Deactivated User likes this.
  8. Kallen
    Oct 9, 2014

TeamValor91 likes this.