OnePlus Audio Products Survey

1. Trista W. Global Community <3 Staff Member Apr 3, 2019

Trista W., Apr 3, 2019 :
    audio.png

UPDATE The form will be closed on April 12th 10:00 HKT, thanks for everyone's participation.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone,

It seems to be a 'survey' kind of week! To provide better products or service in the future, our accessory team wants to collect your opinion about earphones.

What's your preference on earphone types? In which circumstance you can not live without your headphones? Which aspect of an audio product you care about most? Tell us in this form. Your needs are always our top priority when crafting products.

We will randomly pick two lucky people from those who have filled out the form to win a pair of OnePlus Bullets Wireless as thanks for your participation!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019

2. Maximus Decimus Meridius Marshmallow Senior Moderator Apr 3, 2019

Maximus Decimus Meridius, Apr 3, 2019 :
    Done! Thanks Trista. Interesting survey :) .

@Trista W. Do you have any preferences too? What kind do you use?
    I use a lot different ones. Like boneconducting, in-ear buds wired and wireless. over-ear headphones wired. Too many pro's and con's.... :(

jlasensiofi, YRJ, The Joker and 5 others like this.
  3. Logancd1 Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2019

Logancd1, Apr 3, 2019 :
    Just wanted to point out that the question on price may not be totally relevant to every region. 76-120 in Indian currency is pretty different from USD or euros.

EDIT: This form might be specifically for US users or something, I don't know...

Tarun_334, Walter Wolf and buntycubal like this.
  4. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Apr 3, 2019

luigimario, Apr 3, 2019 :
    Dang Trista, that's a long survey! Good questions though, I'm definitely not the target audience lol.

5. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Apr 3, 2019

camohan, Apr 3, 2019 :
    "Thanks for your participation. Your voice is always important to us."
    To summarise for me : Sound quality and physical durability is quiet important. Ofcourse, OnePlus does not want to overgo on price factor.

6. Louioo Honeycomb Apr 3, 2019

Louioo, Apr 3, 2019 :
    Nice to see you are looking further into consumer wants for audio products. It's become a very important market across the past decade and even more now, with technological advances and the amount of people now travelling etc.

buntycubal likes this.
  7. Toneko1406 Eclair Apr 4, 2019

Toneko1406, Apr 4, 2019 :
    Hi! nice survey!! I'm still waiting for the equalizer option for the Oneplus bullet wireless pairing with an OP5T.

8. Infosumit01 Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

9. IRSHAD.ABDULLAH Honeycomb Apr 4, 2019

J1553820155507 likes this.
  10. JelleZon KitKat Apr 4, 2019

Syainz and Y1554712470750 like this.
  11. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 4, 2019

dsmonteiro, Apr 4, 2019 :
    Currently using three different audio products:
    - Wired Audio-Technica's M40X when using my desktop PC.
    - Bluetooth Sony WH-1000XM2 for traveling or working outside, due to the great noise cancelling.
    - Bluetooth Bullets Wireless for training or situations where a smaller form factor is a better solution.

I then have a few other earphones not being used: a cheap Mpow Bluetooth model I used for sports, OnePlus Icons, KZ's ZS6, KZ's ATE and gave away a few more.

While I don't have the need of replacing any of those, I have enough referral points to consider getting a new OnePlus audio product just for fun. To be honest, I quite enjoy testing audio products. Still, I'm more interested in mid to high-end products, not really cheaper earphones. My current daily drivers have spoiled me.

12. Moin2200 KitKat Apr 4, 2019

Moin2200, Apr 4, 2019 :
    Nice. As someone who uses a lot of different headphones for different things. I would love to share some feedback on this area. :)

Fidel Catto likes this.
  13. nirajbhusal Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

14. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 4, 2019

Dunnow, Apr 4, 2019 :
    completed, some questions are weird to interpret though, even a couple seem duplicated.

15. andreoski Froyo Apr 4, 2019

andreoski, Apr 4, 2019 :
    what is important? right now a audio tuner for bluetooth devices for 5/5t, i have bullets wireless

16. jay5t Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019

17. GreenIcePhoenix Froyo Apr 4, 2019

jay5t likes this.
  18. LagJuancho Donut Apr 4, 2019

LagJuancho, Apr 4, 2019 :
    Hello!

Well, I prefer a bluetooth headset above all. With the advances of today, I find it unnecessary to carry a wired headset. I respect all those who still use them, but the comfort of being able to carry the headphones without having to be plugged into the phone ...

When I go for a walk in the morning, for me it is essential to bring some music, and when I travel by bus to Take control of my series with sound quality.

19. The1Lion Lollipop Apr 4, 2019

The1Lion, Apr 4, 2019 :
    I got an error after answering the "exercise" question - must have known I was lying :p:rolleyes::D

Now I can't seem to get to the form. Perhaps I'll try via my mobile to see if it works there.

Edit: worked on my mobile - perhaps work caught me goofing off! :eek:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019

20. Helder_DAlmeida Gingerbread Apr 4, 2019