OnePlus band battery drain via OnePlus Nord

1. gokul3krish
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2021

gokul3krish , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 15, 2021 :
    Hey guys today I got my OnePlus band. It came with 100% charge. After just 3 hrs of usage the battery is now down to 72%. I don't know why it's draining so fast.

Both heart rate tracking and spo2 tracking is turned off from the beginning. I just checked heart rate and spo2 levels manually couple of times. That's it and nothing else.

Kindly someone else help me to resolve this issue.

ps- Updated to latest firmware update

I1577105327263 likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 15, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 15, 2021 :
    Don't know why it drains, but isn't the whole idea with a fitness tracker to have both heart rate tracking and spo2 tracking on?

gokul3krish likes this.
  3. gokul3krish
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2021

gokul3krish , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 15, 2021 :
    You are right about keeping them on.. but I wanted to make a point that if it drains this much when both are turned off then how much will it drain if they are turned on...

4. razzor228
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 15, 2021

razzor228 , Jan 15, 2021 :
    Did you receive any OTA after you started using the band? Also, what is the current software version?

gokul3krish likes this.
  5. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 15, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 15, 2021 :
    I would do a factory reset once, and see if it helps... If not you could have gotten a band that shouldn't have passed quality control.

gokul3krish likes this.
  6. berchman
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2021

berchman , Jan 15, 2021 :
    I ve read a reviewer saying that the battery drain has gotten worse after the OTA update.

let us know if you have found any solution. I'm considering buying it.

gokul3krish likes this.
  7. gokul3krish
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2021

gokul3krish , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 16, 2021 :
    Now the battery drain issue is resolved after update...thanks all for your replies...some observations- Heart rate monitor and spo2 working fine...step tracker is also fine but with a small margin of error which is fine considering the price of the band...only problem I find is sleep tracking which has some errors...maybe after using it for a few days can be able to say more about that issue

berchman likes this.
  8. omkar.perfect10
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2021

omkar.perfect10 , Jan 19, 2021 :
    How did you solve it?!
    I have the same issue and i got nothing to get it ok!!
    Please help!!;)